掌握这15句话,开车上下学也能变亲子英语时光
英语课
坐车的时候,有些好奇宝宝,总会不停地问一些问题,比如我们走到哪里了、这是什么、那是什么……这些问题可能会分散粑粑麻麻的注意力;还有些宝贝在车上不安稳,东摸摸西碰碰,甚至有时会做出一些危险的事情。
粑粑麻麻要怎样应对宝贝的这些情况,让他们老实安稳地坐车呢?
Settling Into The Car
上车篇
1. Little kids can't sit in the front seat. You should sit in the back seats.
小孩不能坐副驾驶座。你要坐后排。
2. Children have to sit in the baby seat. Let me put you in and buckle 1 you up.
小孩必须要坐安全座椅。来,我把你抱上去,给你系好安全带。
3. Is your seatbelt too tight? Do you want me to loosen 2 it up?
安全带紧么?我给你松一松?
Safety Warnings
安全提示篇
4. Move over a little bit. Mom will sit with you in the back seats.
坐过去一点,妈妈要和你一起坐在后面。
5. Hush 3, you're too loud! There is too much traffic on the road. I have to concentrate.
嘘!你们太吵了。这儿车太多了,我得集中注意力。
6. Never put your head and arms outside the window, you might hurt yourself.
别把头和胳膊伸出车窗外,你可能会受伤的。
7. Don't kick the seat in front of you.
别踢前面的座椅。
8. Stop playing games on iphone/ ipad. You might get motion 4 sickness and throw up.
别玩手机或ipad了。一会儿该晕车吐了。
We Are Heading To...
目的地篇
宝宝在车上会不耐烦,是因为他不知道在发生些什么,告诉宝宝你正往哪里开,你要拐弯或是调头,也是个不错的方法。
9. Oops, we took the wrong way. Let’s make a U turn.
糟糕,我们走错路了。得调个头。
10. Sit still baby. I am going to make a big right turn.
宝宝坐好,我要向右拐个大弯啦。
11. I am going to back up. Let me know if you hear the alarm.
我要倒车啦。听到雷达报警的声音告诉粑粑麻麻哦。
12. We will have to travel through a tunnel. Are you afraid of the dark?
咱们要过一个隧道,你怕不怕黑?
13. Please be patient. We are almost there.
坚持一下,咱们很快就到了。
14. Wake up boys! We are here.
醒醒,孩子们,我们到了。
15. Wait until I stop. Be careful when you get out of the car.
等我把车停好,下车小心 。
n.扣子,带扣;v.把...扣住,由于压力而弯曲
- The two ends buckle at the back.带子两端在背后扣起来。
- She found it hard to buckle down.她很难专心做一件事情。
vt.放松,松开,解除(便秘等),放宽;vi.变松,松弛
- I must take some exercise and loosen up my muscles.我必须活动活动使肌肉放松些。
- The medicine may loosen your cough.这种药能减轻你的咳嗽。
int.嘘,别出声;n.沉默,静寂;v.使安静
- A hush fell over the onlookers.旁观者们突然静了下来。
- Do hush up the scandal!不要把这丑事声张出去!
标签:
口语