篮球英文堂 第163期:詹皇 全力以赴为克利夫兰
英语课
Every single 1 night, Every single practice 2, Every single game, we gotta give all we got 3 每个夜晚,每场训练,每次比赛,我们都要全力以赴
Cause 4 they gonna ride with us 因为球迷们和我们并肩战斗
Every thing that we do on this floor because of this city, we own 5 them 我们所做的一切都是为了这座城市,我们欠他们太多的爱
We gonna grind 6 for this city 为这个城市而奋斗
They gonna support 7 us man, we gotta give it all back to them 球迷支持我们,我们需要回报他们
We get it done, the toughness 8 guy 9 we have on the court 10 is gonna come from this city 我们一定要做到我们在球场上的坚强来自这座城市的支持
Everybody 11, the whole 12 city of Cleveland 来自克利夫兰的每一个人
That's what this is all about 这才是最重要的。
Its time to bring them something special 是时候为他们带来特殊的礼物(总冠军)
Let's go, bring it all in, everybody, let's go, let's go 开始吧,全力以赴,每个人
Hard work on 3, Together on 6; 1, 2, 3, Hard work, 4, 5, 6, Together... here we go, man 数到三,一起喊“奋斗”;数到6,一起喊“在一起”;1,2,3;奋斗,4, 5,6,在一起……就这样喊
Hard work on 3; Together on 6; 1, 2, 3, Hard work; 4, 5, 6, Together; Together... Here we go, right here 1,2,3,奋斗;4,5,6,在一起;在一起……开始战斗吧
Let's get it, It's all us, Cleveland on 3, 1, 2, 3, Cleveland 让我们拿下比赛,我们在一起,数到3,喊克利夫兰,1,2,3,克利夫兰
adj.单人的;单一的,单个的;未婚的,独身的
- I want a single room.我想要一个单人房间。
- Does he mind still being single?他对自己仍然单身在意吗?
n.练习,实行,习惯;v.练习,实习,开业
- I need to practice more.我要多加练习。
- Knowledge comes from practice.知识来自于实践。
v.(get的过去式)得到,猜到,明白
- I just got some bad news.我刚得到一些坏消息。
- I have got far too much work to do.我要做的事太多了。
pron.造成,使发生
- Bad teeth often cause pain.坏牙常引起疼痛。
- Unhappiness is the root cause of his illness.不开心是他生病的根源。
n.(常贬义)用功的学生,书呆子;vt.磨,磨碎
- Would you please grind a pound of coffee for me? 请给我磨一磅咖啡好吗?
- Do you find learning English a grind?你觉得学英语是一件苦差事吗?
n.支持,援助,供养;vt.支援,帮助,支持
- You may depend on their support.你可依靠他们的支持。
- He is the only support that his poor old mother has.他是他可怜的老母亲的唯一赡养者。
n.(对困难等的)忍耐力
- The American mythology contains a good deal of toughness and roughness. 美国神话中有粗鲁和凶恶的成分。
- She had an unusual degree of self-reliance and mental toughness. 她有非凡的自立的精神和坚韧不拔的精神。
n.(美,口语)家伙;青年;男人
- She lost her heart to the handsome guy.她爱上了这个漂亮的小伙子。
- That guy is very hard to deal with.那家伙很难对付。
n.法院,庭院,奉承,球场;v.献殷勤,追求,招致危险
- The court is very dirty.这个院子非常脏。
- Can you prove that to the court?你能向法庭证实这一点吗?
pron.每人,人人(=everyone)
- Christmas is a holiday for everybody.圣诞节是所有人的节日。
- It is difficult to find a time that suits everybody.很难找到一个对每人都合适的时间。
标签:
篮球英文堂