外贸口语一点通第197期:货物保险之商业保险对话
时间:2019-01-23 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
Talks about fiancial insurance
商业保险对话
A: We'll be sending a consignment 1 of 50 bicycles to Washington. Could you quote a rate covering all risks from port to port?
我们要把50辆自行车发到华盛顿。请问承保港到港一切险的保费是多少?
B: Can I know where the consignment is to be loaded?
请问你的货在哪儿装船?
A: It's to be loaded onto the Swan which sails from Qingdao on 20 May.
在青岛,天鹅号,离港日期是5月20号。
B: What is the destination port?
目的港在哪里?
A: Port Angdes. It is due in port Angdes on 10 July.
安吉利斯港。计划在7月10号到港。
B: Do you have the details with regard to packing and values of the consignment?
你有包装和货物价值方面的详细资料吗?
A: Yes, here you are.
有,在这。
B: Here is the declaration form. Please complete it and return it at your earliest convenience.
这是申报单,填好后尽早送过来。
词汇学习:
1. quote 报价
eg. This is the best price I can quote you.
这是我能向你提出的最好价格。
eg. Please quote your current tariffs 2.
情报你公司的最新运费表。
2. due 文中:(车、船等)预定应到的
eg. When is the train due at Shanghai?
火车该什么时候到上海?
adj. 到期的;预期的;应付的;应得的
n. 应付款;应得之物
eg. When does the bill fall/become due?
这票据什么时候到期?
eg. To some extent, this is due to the nature of the world around it.
从某种程度上来说,这是由于世界的周围局势所决定的。
短语学习:
1. from port to port 港到港
2. at your earliest convenience 尽早;得便务请……从速
eg. Please remit 3 me the money at your earliest convenience.
请您尽早将钱汇来。
eg. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
我们希望你方考虑下我方的最优惠报盘,在你最方便的时候告知你方的决定。
eg. We will be pleased if you could respond to our request at your earliest convenience.
如果你方能尽早回复, 我们将不胜感激。
3. with regard to 关于
eg. It is also interesting to note that this technique gives you flexibility 4 and portability with regard to naming services.
还有一件有趣的事情要注意:这种技术给予您关于命名服务的灵活性和可移植性。
eg. Here she examines Bacon’s personification of the figure of Nature, specifically with regard to gender 5 roles.
在这里,她研究了培根对自然形象的人格化的,特别是关于性别角色。
n.寄售;发货;委托;交运货物
- This last consignment of hosiery is quite up to standard.这批新到的针织品完全符合规格。
- We have to ask you to dispatch the consignment immediately.我们得要求你立即发送该批货物。
关税制度; 关税( tariff的名词复数 ); 关税表; (旅馆或饭店等的)收费表; 量刑标准
- British industry was sheltered from foreign competition by protective tariffs. 保护性关税使英国工业免受国际竞争影响。
- The new tariffs have put a stranglehold on trade. 新的关税制对开展贸易极为不利。
v.汇款,汇寄;豁免(债务),免除(处罚等)
- I hope you'll remit me the money in time.我希望你能及时把钱汇寄给我。
- Many immigrants regularly remit money to their families.许多移民定期给他们的家人汇款。
n.柔韧性,弹性,(光的)折射性,灵活性
- Her great strength lies in her flexibility.她的优势在于她灵活变通。
- The flexibility of a man's muscles will lessen as he becomes old.人老了肌肉的柔韧性将降低。
标签:
外贸口语