外贸口语一点通第204期:迎来送往之初次见面寒暄
时间:2019-01-23 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
First contact and greeting
初次见面寒暄
A:Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith from London? I am the manager of Hong Da Trading Company. My name is Zhou Shan.
打扰了,请问您是来自伦敦的史密斯先生吗?
B:How do you do, Mr. Zhou? I'm glad to meet you.
你好,周先生。很高兴见到您。
A:How do you do! Welcome to Dalian.
您好!欢迎您来到大连。
B:Thank you. It's very nice of you to meet me at the airport.
谢谢。谢谢您来到机场接我。
A:You are welcome. May I introduce my colleague Sun Fang 1? Miss Sun is our sales manager.
别客气。请让我为您介绍我的同事孙芳,她是我们公司的销售经理。
B:Nice to meet you, Miss Sun.
很高兴见到您,孙小姐。
A:Nice to meet you, too. I have heard a lot about you.
我也很高兴见到您。早就听说过您。
B:Thank you.
谢谢。
A:Did you have a good flight?
您旅途愉快吗?
B:Not bad. There was a dense 2 fog in London, so the flight was delayed several hours.
还好。由于伦敦大雾导致飞机晚点几个小时。
A:I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾。
C:How long did the flight take?
飞机飞了多长时间?
B:16 hours non-stop.
16小时没停歇。
C:It must be a very tiring trip.
那您一定很累坏了。
B:It is.
是的。
A:So you need a good rest after such a long flight. We don't stand in your way.
长途旅行后需要好好休息。我们就不占用您的时间了。
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
stand in your way挡住道路,在这里意为“占用你的时间”。
eg. It's too late. You need a good rest. I don't stand in your way. We can discuss it tomorrow.
太晚了。你需要好好休息。我不占用你时间了。我们明天再讨论这个问题。
eg. You simply realize that you can’t let fear stand in your way if you want to live your life consciously.
你只是发现如果你想活的清醒,就不能让恐惧阻挡你的道路。
eg. Timing 3 will never be better because something will always stand in your way.
时间永远不会因为事情会更好始终站在你的方式。
n.尖牙,犬牙
- Look how the bone sticks out of the flesh like a dog's fang.瞧瞧,这根骨头从肉里露出来,象一只犬牙似的。
- The green fairy's fang thrusting between his lips.绿妖精的尖牙从他的嘴唇里龇出来。
a.密集的,稠密的,浓密的;密度大的
- The general ambushed his troops in the dense woods. 将军把部队埋伏在浓密的树林里。
- The path was completely covered by the dense foliage. 小路被树叶厚厚地盖了一层。
标签:
外贸口语