外贸口语一点通第238期:参观公司之带领参观
时间:2019-01-23 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
Show around
带领参观
A: Mr. Brown, I'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour, I will be happy to answer questions for you. I hope you will have a main idea about our factory.
布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂。参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
A: Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative 1 departments here: Sales, Accounting 2, Personnel, Market Research and so on.
这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿:销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。
B: Can I have a look at your main plant?
我能看看你们的主要车间吗?
A: Yes, this way. Considering your safety, please wear protective gear.
可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。
B: Is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear.
真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?
A: Yes. I'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safty goggles 3 while you're in the plant. The reason is simple: we want to ensure there are no injures today. As you will see, to maintain a high level of safety, we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.
是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤现象。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。
B: Okay.
好吧。
A: Here in the main plant is where most of the action takes place. We produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.
这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成。我们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。
B: How many employees do you have working in this area?
这个车间有多少人?
A: We have about 50 employees on the ground floor, which is about 20% of the total staff. Ground floor employees include production line workers, maintenance staff, and quality control managers.
有50人在这里工作,占总人数的20%,包括生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。
B: What do all your quality control people oversee 4?
质量检察人员负责检查什么?
A: They are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the products that come out of our plant. Here, let's move on to the assembly shop.
他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳定性。现在,让我们去装配车间看看。
B: It's up to you.
你决定吧。
A: OK. Let's go.
好,走吧。
B: All right.
好的。
1. “considering”在这里是个介词,后面接名词。意为“鉴于,考虑到”。
Eg. She is very active, considering her age.
就她的年龄来说,她是够活跃的。
“considering”也可以做连词,后面接个句子。
Eg. Considering he's only just started, he knows quite a lot about it.
考虑到他只是刚刚开始,他对此的了解已经不少了。
2. responsible for 是……的原由;为……负责
eg. While you are responsible for your duties, you cannot do everything by yourself.
当你对你的任务负责时,你就不能亲自做每一项事情。
eg. After all, if a person is not responsible for their own brain, who is?
毕竟,如果一个人不能为自己的大脑负责,谁能呢?
adj.行政的,管理的
- The administrative burden must be lifted from local government.必须解除地方政府的行政负担。
- He regarded all these administrative details as beneath his notice.他认为行政管理上的这些琐事都不值一顾。
n.会计,会计学,借贷对照表
- A job fell vacant in the accounting department.财会部出现了一个空缺。
- There's an accounting error in this entry.这笔账目里有差错。
n.护目镜
- Skiers wear goggles to protect their eyes from the sun.滑雪者都戴上护目镜使眼睛不受阳光伤害。
- My swimming goggles keep steaming up so I can't see.我的护目镜一直有水雾,所以我看不见。
标签:
外贸口语