万圣节奇遇记 第11期:万圣节服装(2)
时间:2018-12-03 作者:英语课 分类:英语科技新闻
英语课
The girls start making their Halloween costumes.
女孩们开始做她们的万圣节服装。
"I want to be an alien," says Megan. "Look at my green mask!"
“我想成为外星人,”梅格恩说。“看我的绿色面具!”
"It's nice. I like it. But what can I be?"
“挺漂亮的。我喜欢。但是我要扮成什么呢?”
Kelly thinks for a long time.
凯丽想了很久。
Then she says, "I want to be Abigail Cross, the witch." "No, Kelly, don't do it!" says Megan.
然后她说,“我想成为阿比盖尔·克劳斯,那个女巫!” “不,凯丽,不要这样做!”梅格恩说。
"Why not? It's an easy costume. I can wear mom's long black dress.
“为什么不?这是一套简单的服装。我可以穿妈妈的黑色长裙。
Then I can buy a mask and a wig 1. I have a pair of old black boots.
然后我可以去买个面具和假发。我穿上一双旧的靴子。
I want to scare everyone," Kelly laughs.
我想吓到所有人,”凯丽笑了。
"Aren't you afraid?" asks Megan. "No, it's just a Halloween costume," says Kelly.
“你不怕吗?”梅格恩说。“不,只是万圣节服装而已,”凯丽说。
"Remember, our costumes are a secret. Don't tell anyone!"
“记住,我们的服装是一个秘密。不要告诉任何人!”
On Sunday afternoon the five friends meet at the abandoned house.
周日下午,五个朋友在一起的房子见面了。
When they enter they look at the portrait.
当他们进去的时候,他们看到了这幅自画像。
The woman has the same evil 2 smile.
这位女人还是这样邪恶的微笑。
But there is something different in the portrait. Megan sees it.
但是肖像有些不同了。梅格恩看到了。
She turns on her torch and says, "Look at the woman in the portrait.
梅格恩打开她的手电筒,然后说,“看看这个画像里的女人。
She has a red mark around her neck." "You're right," says Nick.
她的脖子周围有红色的印记。” “你说得没错,”尼克说。
They all look at the portrait.
他们全都看着这幅肖像。
"What does it mean?"
“什么意思呢?”
"It's your imagination," says Bill. "You can see the red mark because you have a torch.
“这是你的想象,”比尔说。“你可以看到红色的印记,因为你有手电筒。
Who wants to go downstairs and see the basement?" asks Bill.
谁想下楼看看地下室的?”比尔问。
"We can use the basement for scary games."
“我们可以用地下室做恐怖的游戏。”
"You boys can go to the basement," says Susan.
“你们男孩子可以去看看地下室,”苏珊说。
"We want to move the old table to the center of the room."
“我们想把这张旧桌子移到房子中间去。”
Megan goes to the dark bedroom.
梅格恩去了黑黑的卧室。
She opens the door and looks inside.
她打开门看了看里面。
The black dress and the black boots are still there.
黑裙子和黑靴子仍然在那。
She shuts the door quickly. Her heart is beating fast.
她赶紧把门关上。她心跳加速。
When the boys return they say, "There is nothing in the basement, only some old barrels 3."
当男孩们回来时,他们说,“地下室什么也没有,只有一些旧的桶。