高频英语口语对话 第505期:头疼就医
时间:2019-01-21 作者:英语课 分类:高频英语口语对话
英语课
头疼就医
dialogue 2
英语情景对话
A:What's wrong with you?
A:你怎么啦?
B:My head hurts badly 3.
B:我头疼得厉害。
A:How long has it been like this?
A:像这样疼多久啦?
B:Since last night.
B:从昨晚开始疼的。
A:Do you have a sleeping problem 4?
A:你睡眠有问题么?
B:Yes, I even 5 can't fall asleep 6 these days.
B:嗯,这些天我都睡不着。
头疼不已
A:I think you'd better have a further 7 examine 8, and before the result 9 comes out, try to relax 10 yourself 11 and take the medicine 12 before you sleep. It will help you to kill 13 the pain 14 and make you sleep well.
A:我想你最好做个进一步的检查,在结果出来之前,不要太紧张并在睡前服药。这药可以止痛和改善睡眠。
B:Is it serious 15, Doctor?
B:我的病严重么,医生?
A:When the result comes out, I will tell you about it. Remember, never be afraid or be too tired.
A:检查结果出来后,我会通知你。牢记:千万不要担心,也不要过于劳累。
B:OK, thank you, Doctor.
B:好的,谢谢了,医生。
n.对话;vi.对话;vt.用对话表达
- Practise the dialogue in pairs.两人一组练习对话。
- The dialogue went on until nine o'clock.谈话一直到九点。
n.问题;难题
- The problem is ongoing.这个问题尚未解决。
- This problem is too hard for me to solve.这个问题太难,我解决不了。
adj.平坦的,偶数的,相等的;adv.甚至,恰好,正当
- It was cold yesterday,but it's even colder today. 昨天冷,今天更冷了。
- He's the best teacher even though he has the least experience.尽管他经验最少,但教得最好。
adj.睡熟了的,麻木的;adv.熟睡地
- The baby seems to be asleep.那婴孩好像是睡着了。
- My right foot is asleep.我的右脚麻木了。
adv.(在时间或空间上)距离更大地;更远地
- Have you had any further news?你有进一步的消息吗?
- We will help you further.我们会进一步帮助你的。
vt.检查,细查;对…进行考试;vi. 检查,细查,调查
- Let me examine you please.我给你检查一下。
- The teacher will examine the students in music.老师将测验学生们的音乐知识。
n.结果,成绩,答案;v.产生,起于,致使
- As a result,he had to leave.结果他只得离开。
- He was disappointed at the result.他对这样的结果感到失望。
pron.你自己
- I need you to do it yourself.我要你亲自做。
- Late again,Tom?I hope you can explain yourself.汤姆,又迟到了?我希望你能说明理由。
n.药,医学,内科,内服药;vt.给…用药
- I studied medicine in college.我在大学学医学。
- Time is the best medicine.时间是最好的良药。
vt.杀死,弄死;扼杀,毁掉;使终止;消磨;vi.杀死;被弄死杀,杀伤;猎获物
- Many ants kill the horse.蚁多可杀马。
- She wants to kill me.她想杀了我。
n.痛苦,疼,痛,劳苦,努力;vt.使痛苦;vi.作痛
- Bad teeth often cause pain. 坏牙常引起疼痛。
- The patient cried with pain. 那病人痛苦地哭喊。