美国小学英语教材2:第30课 杰克与仙豆(1)
时间:2019-01-16 作者:英语课 分类:美国小学英语教材2
英语课
Jack 1 and the Beanstalk 杰克与仙豆
The Wonderful Beans 2 奇妙的仙豆
Once upon 3 a time, there was a poor woman who had a son named Jack. 从前,一个穷女人有一个儿子,名叫杰克。
One day she said, "My son, we have no money for bread. 有一天,女人说:“儿子,我们没钱买面包了。
You must take our cow to market and sell her." 你必须把奶牛带到集市上卖了。”
So Jack started off to market with the cow. 于是杰克带着奶牛出发去集市。
On the way he met a man who had some bright-colored beans in his hands. 他在路上碰到一个人,他手里拿着一些色彩鲜艳的豆子。
"My boy, do you want to sell your cow?" asked the man. “小孩,你想卖牛吗?”男人问。
"I am going to market to sell her." said Jack. 杰克回答道:“我想去集市卖了它。”
"I have some very wonderful beans," said the man. “我有一些非常神奇的豆子。”男人说,
"They are worth more than diamonds 4. “它们比钻石还值钱。
I will give them to you if you will give me you cow." 如果你把奶牛给我,我就把它们给你。”
"Very well," said the boy. He gave the cow to the man and took the beans home. “好啊。”男孩说。他把奶牛给了那个人,带着豆子回家了。
When his mother saw the beans, she began to cry. 他的妈妈看到豆子时,开始哭了。
"Our cow is gone," she said, "and these beans are worth nothing!" “我们的奶牛没了,”她说,“这些豆子又不值钱!”
She threw the beans into the garden. 她把豆子扔到了花园里。
What a strange sight Jack saw the next morning! 第二天早上,杰克看到了一幅多么奇怪的景象啊!
There was a beanstalk as thick as a tree and so tall, it reached from the earth to the sky! 仙豆像树一样粗,而且非常高,从地上伸到了天上!
"I knew those were wonderful beans!" cried the boy. “我就知道它们是神奇的仙豆!”男孩叫道,
"Perhaps I can find some food at the top of the beanstalk. I will climb up to see." “或许我能在仙豆顶上找到一些食物呢。我要爬上去看看。”
n.插座,千斤顶,男人;v.抬起,提醒,扛举;n.(Jake)杰克
- I am looking for the headphone jack.我正在找寻头戴式耳机插孔。
- He lifted the car with a jack to change the flat tyre.他用千斤顶把车顶起来换下瘪轮胎。
n.豆( bean的名词复数 );[亦用复数][口语][通常用于否定结构]丝毫;[复数][美国口语]毫无价值的东西;(咖啡树或几种其他植物的)子实
- a baked potato and beans 一份烤土豆加烘豆
- a can of beans 豆罐头
prep.在……上面
- I hope that fortune may smile upon you.我希望幸运之神会向你微笑。
- I rely upon you to finish the work on time.我相信你会准时完成这项工作的。
标签:
小学英语