职场英文口语 第110期:协商价格(1)
时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语
英语课
Yes, we have plenty in stock.
是的,我们有很多存货。
They're £4 per unit… They are good quality ones…
每套4英镑,质量很好。
The company in France that Anna called earlier has called her back.
安娜之前致电的法国公司给她回电话了。
Let's hope they're making an order.
希望他们下订单了。
…laser technology isn't cheap… hmm, I see… Well, thanks for calling back. Bye.
激光技术不便宜,我懂了,谢谢回电,再见。
Everything OK Anna?
一切都好吗,安娜?
Not really. One of the companies I cold called has rung back…
不太好,我之前打调查电话的一个公司回电了。
Good, good…
很好很好。
…but they don't want to place an order.
但是他们不想下订单。
They say we're too expensive.
他们说我们太贵了。
So you let them go? Didn't you negotiate with them?
所以你放他们走了?你和他们协商了吗?
Oh, was I meant to? I wasn't sure what to say.
我该这么做吗?我不确定说什么。
Having trouble Anna?
安娜,你遇到困难了吗?
Don't worry, I'm sure that I can help.
别担心,我肯定可以帮你。
Negotiating is my thing!
协商我最拿手。
"Negotiating is my thing"! What is he like?
“协商我最拿手”!他以为自己是谁?
Mind you, he has won a Pear Salesman of the Year award so he must be doing something right.
注意,他曾获得过年度最佳梨子销售员,他肯定有点本事。
Are you sure Tom?
你肯定吗,汤姆?
Don't you want to negotiate your own deals?
你不要协商一下你自己的订单吗?
I owe you one Anna after you saved my bacon with Mr Socrates the other night.
安娜,我欠你的。和苏格拉底先生的那晚,你救了我。
And besides you and me…
而且,你和我……
Come on you two. Get a move on.
拜托你俩,赶快工作。
Europe is waiting for us! Custard cream anyone?
欧洲市场正等着我们呢!来点蛋奶饼干吗?
标签:
口语