你的脸上开始表现出来
SCENE② C 柔丝下载音乐
【你的脸上开始表现出来】
Sue: Oh? Did you say probably?
苏: 哦?你是说“可能”?
Rose: Yes, why?
柔丝: 对啊,怎么了?
Sue: Ha, ha! That means you're 1) considering it!
苏: 哈哈!那表示你在考虑了!
Rose: Considering what? Are you jumping to 2) conclusions again?
柔丝: 考虑什么?你又想随便下结论了吗?
Sue: No. It looks like you're considering liking 1 him for what he is...
苏: 才不呢。看起来你考虑不论他是什么样的人,你都会喜欢他……
Rose: I didn't say that.
柔丝: 我可没说。
Sue: Rose, you would never say that. But you face is starting to show it.
苏: 柔丝,你嘴里绝不会说。但你的脸上已经开始表现出来了。
语言详解
A: Happy one year anniversary! Here're your flowers, baby!
一周年快乐!宝贝,这是给你的花!
B: Oh, Holmes! You are so considerate!
喔,荷姆斯!你真是贴心.
【Don't jump up conclusions. 别妄下断语】
当别人还没完整了解事实就开始下结论,你就可以说这句话。
A: So you're going to quit!
那你是要辞职!
B: Don't jump to conclusions. I just said I wanted a change.
别那么快下结论. 我只是说我想做些改变.
1) consider (v.) 考虑
2) conclusion (n.) 结论