时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:生活大爆炸第三季


英语课

   好的  拉杰出了幽灵军团卡


  All right,Raj has played his phantom 1 warlord card,
  我就出绞杀蔓藤帮他
  And I am going to back him up with my strangling vines.
  绞死你  笨蛋
  Choke on that,sucka.
  那我就用红宝石剑砍断你的蔓藤
  Okay,well,then I'll just cut your vines with my ruby 2 sword.
  没错  我干的  我砍了
  That's right,I did it. I cut 'em.
  我想问个问题
  I have a question.
  军团能吃巨人  巨人能吃精灵
  Warlord beats troll,troll beats elf,
  精灵能吃水妖
  Elf beats water sprite,
  基本上什么都能吃魔法小兔
  And basically everything beats enchanted 3 bunny.
  除非你有胡萝卜粉
  Unless you have the carrot powder.
  我还想问一个问题
  Okay,I've got another question.
  这有什么好玩的
  When does this get fun?
  我们是要讨论
  Are we going to talk
  还是继续玩"卡亚神秘勇士"
  Or are we going to play "mystic warriors 4 of ka-ah"?
  出毒药卡
  Just play a potion card.
  哪张
  Which one?
  哪张都一样
  It doesn't matter.
  你不可能赢了
  You can't possibly win.
  谢尔顿  别破坏游戏
  Sheldon,don't ruin the game.
  他怎么可能破坏游戏
  How could he ruin the game?
  根据已出的卡推算
  Given the cards that have already been played,
  佩妮手上只能有巫师毒药
  Penny can only be holding necromancer 5 potions,
  毒药只对幽灵和日行者有效
  Which are only effective against wraiths 6 and day-walkers,
  但两个都已经出完了
  And there are no more of either left to be drawn 7.
  剩下未出的卡是
  The cards remaining in the undrawn stack are:
  四张火焰  一张巨人  两张食人怪和冥神宝石
  Four fire weapons,a troll,two ogres and the jewel of osiris.
  瞧  被破坏了吧
  See? Ruined.
  谢尔顿  太厉害了
  Sheldon,that is incredible.
  对你来说  当然是厉害
  From your vantage point,it certainly must seem so.
  谢尔顿有图像式记忆的能力
  Sheldon has kind of a photographic memory.
  "图像式"用词不当
  "photographic" is a misnomer 8.
  应该是高清图像式记忆  我说过好几遍了
  I have an eidetic memory,as I've told you many times.
  最近一次是去年5月7日
  Most recently last year during lunch
  中午午餐期间
  On the afternoon of may seventh.
  你吃了火鸡  还抱怨太干了
  You had turkey and complained it was dry.
  看来游戏结束了
  Well,I guess game'over.
  真的  太好了
  Really? Oh,great.
  我是说"哦"
  I mean,aw.
  -我得走了  -为什么
  - Okay,I gotta go. - Why?
  就因为上次没走
  Because the last me I didn't go,
  我才会玩"卡神秘勇士"
  I ended up playing "mystic warlords of ka."
  不是"卡"  是"卡亚"
  Not "ka. Ka-ah."
  拜丫儿
  Buh-eye.
  回见
  See ya.
  还是不敢相信她和我在一起了
  Still can't believe she's going out with me.
  没人相信
  Nobody can.
  这倒提醒我有笔旧账还没跟你算清
  That reminds me I have a bone to pick with you.
  什么
  What?
  你我有个约定
  You and I made a pact 9
  我们中谁先追到个漂亮女友
  That if either of us ever got a hot girlfriend,
  谁就得让他的女友
  That person would have his girlfriend
  给对方介绍一个女友
  Hook the other guy up with one of her girlfriends.
  我不记得有这回事
  I don't remember that.
  2004年  6月30日
  June 30th,2004.
  《蜘蛛侠 2》在帕萨迪纳AMC影院上映
  Opening day of Spider-Man 2 at the Amc Pasadena.
  那里只有红冰极饮料  没有蓝的
  They only had red icees,no blue.
  想起来了
  Oh,yeah.
  你和佩妮在一起都有一个半月了
  So you've been with Penny for like a month and a half now.
  我的妞呢
  Where's my shorty,morty?
  霍华德  你不能要求我这么做
  Howard,you can't hold me to that.
  为什么不行
  Why not?
  因为当时约定时
  Because when I made that agreement,
  我没想过能交到一个漂亮女友
  I didn't think I'd ever have a hot girlfriend.
  我当时以为你能交到呢
  And I was positive you ever would.
  我怎么不知道这件事
  Hey,how come I wasn't part of this deal?
  你当时不在小食店
  You had left the refreshment 10 stand
  你去解决习惯性提前出现的尿急了
  In order to indulge in your customary preemptive pre-show urination.
  就因为这个
  Oh,so that's how it works?
  就因为我的膀胱小  我就不能有漂亮女友了
  I have a teeny bladder and I don't get a hot girlfriend?
  对  拉杰  就因为这个
  Yeah,Raj. That's how it works.
  靠
  Damn.
  能给我张纸巾吗
  Can I have a napkin?
  抱歉  不行
  I'm sorry,no.
  你有好几张呢
  But you have whole bunch of 'em.
  对  我现在用的是四张纸巾体系
  Yes,I've moved to a four-napkin system.
  分别对应腿  手  脸和个人紧急情况
  Lap,hands,face and personal emergency.
  你需要的话  明天开始
  If you like,starting tomorrow,
  我会加一张客用纸巾
  I'll add a guest napkin,
  但我今天实在无能为力
  But I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you today.
  好运  那是擦脸纸巾
  Good luck. That's the face napkin.
  你跟佩妮说了吗
  So,have you talked to Penny yet?
  还没有
  No,I haven't.
  为什么
  Why not?
  因为我很忙
  Because I've been busy,
  因为我不知道怎么跟她提
  Because I haven't figured out a way to bring it up,
  最主要的是  "特别强调这点"
  And mostly-- and I can't stress how key this is--
  因为我不想提
  Because I don't want to.
  莱纳德  约定就是约定
  Leonard,pact is a pact.
  你必须让佩妮给我找个伴
  You have to get Penny to fix me up.
  事情没那么简单
  It's not that simple.
  你要我怎么说
  What am I supposed to say?
  佩妮  你有没有
  "Penny,do you have any friend
  不想再联系的朋友
  You'd like to never hear from again?"
  拜托  我那么聪明
  Come on,I'm smart,
  又有份好工作  而且我的体脂肪率只有3%
  I have good job and I have only three percent body fat.
  真的
  It's true.
  我在沙滩上看过
  I've seen him at the beach.
  他就像个人形鸡翅
  He's like a human chicken wing.
  莱纳德  拜托
  Leonard,come on.
  好吧  我会问她有没有适合你的朋友
  Fine. I'll ask if she has a friend for you.
  要漂亮的哦
  Hot friend.
  -行 -还要高挑的
  - Right. - And tall.
  我希望我们的孩子能在20岁前
  I want our kids to be able to Ride Space Mountain
  玩飞越太空山[迪士尼乐园]
  Before they're 20.
  我尽力而为
  I'll see what I can do.
  谢尔顿  猜我今天听到什么
  Hey,Sheldon,guess what I heard today?
  我能想象你今天听了很多东西
  I'd imagine you heard many number of things today.
  你来上班肯定会听到  "你好  拉杰"
  When you arrived at work you undoubtedly 11 heard,"hello,Raj.
  过得如何  拉杰
  "How are you,Raj?"
  考虑到你今天穿了件新的羊毛背心  会听到"新背心啊"
  Given that you're wearing a new sweater-vest,
  也有可能  虽然可能性很小  听到"羊毛背心很漂亮"
  And possibly,though far less likely,"nice sweater-vest."
  为什么不干脆让我告诉你今天听到了什么
  Why don't I just tell you what I heard today.
  因为这可能节约我们的时间
  That would probably save us some time.
  星期六晚上在漫画书店
  Saturday night at the comic book store,
  那里将举办一个"卡亚神秘勇士"锦标赛
  They're having a "Mystic Warlords of Ka-Ah" tournament.
  第一名有500美金
  First prize is $500.
  如果我们组队  肯定无敌了
  If we team up,we'd be unstoppable.
  对不起  拉杰  对于没有挑战性的游戏
  I'm sorry,Raj,but I have no interest
  我完全不感兴趣
  In playing a game in which I find no challenge.
  那钱呢
  What about the money?
  我有钱啊
  I have money.
  这钱不一样
  This is other money.
  那这跟我自己拥有的钱有什么区别
  How does it differ from the money I have?
  我要拿一半啊
  Half of it will be mine.
  你需要钱买一件不那么惹人嫌的羊毛背心吗
  Do you need it to buy a less disturbing sweater-vest?
  莱纳德  救救我吧
  Leonard,help.
  开什么玩笑
  Are you kidding?
  我甚至不能说服他给我一张狗日的餐巾纸
  I couldn't even talk him into giving one of his freakin' napkins.
  天呐  你真是个天才
  Wow,you really are a genius.
  不算吧
  Not really.
  我其实是在网上搜到的这些花式
  I googled how to do that.
  问一下  你有跟谁有过约定吗
  So,listen...Have you ever made a pact with someone?
  你是说那种拉勾勾誓言吗
  You mean like a pinky swear?
  好吧  就算是那种拉勾勾誓言
  Okay,fine,like a pinky swear.
  一年级时候  我和我朋友萝茜
  Well,in the first grade,my friend Rosie and I
  约定要嫁给毕特和恩尼
  Made a pact to marry Bert and Ernie.
  你知道的  芝麻街里面[美国木偶剧]
  You know,from Sesame street?
  我跟毕特和恩尼还蛮熟的
  I'm familiar with Bert and Ernie.
  然后我们发现都想要嫁给恩尼
  Then we find out we both wanted Ernie.
  我们直到中学都没再说过话
  We didn't speak again until middle school.
  就因为那个木偶
  Over puppets?
  各人心头所好啊  莱纳德
  The heart wants what the heart wants,Leonard.
  好吧
  Okay.
  说到心头所好
  Speaking of what the heart want-
  很久以前
  Um,a long time ago,
  我跟沃罗威茨有个约定  其中牵涉到你
  I made a pact with Wolowitz that kind of involves you

n.幻影,虚位,幽灵;adj.错觉的,幻影的,幽灵的
  • I found myself staring at her as if she were a phantom.我发现自己瞪大眼睛看着她,好像她是一个幽灵。
  • He is only a phantom of a king.他只是有名无实的国王。
n.红宝石,红宝石色
  • She is wearing a small ruby earring.她戴着一枚红宝石小耳环。
  • On the handle of his sword sat the biggest ruby in the world.他的剑柄上镶有一颗世上最大的红宝石。
武士,勇士,战士( warrior的名词复数 )
  • I like reading the stories ofancient warriors. 我喜欢读有关古代武士的故事。
  • The warriors speared the man to death. 武士们把那个男子戳死了。
n. 巫师
  • The necromancer hurls a bolt of dark energies against his enemies. 亡灵法师向对手射出一道带着黑暗能量的影束。
  • The necromancer tried to keep the anticipation out of her voice. 死灵法师尽量让自己的声音不带期待。
n.幽灵( wraith的名词复数 );(传说中人在将死或死后不久的)显形阴魂
  • And spat out army of soulless wraiths. 一群失魄的魂灵轰然涌出。 来自互联网
  • There are five or six others of all ages and sexes, like wraiths following her around. 还有另外五、六个不同年龄和性别的人象幽灵似的围着她转。 来自互联网
v.拖,拉,拔出;adj.憔悴的,紧张的
  • All the characters in the story are drawn from life.故事中的所有人物都取材于生活。
  • Her gaze was drawn irresistibly to the scene outside.她的目光禁不住被外面的风景所吸引。
n.误称
  • Herbal"tea"is something of a misnomer because these drinks contain no tea at all.花草“茶”是一个误称,因为这类饮料里面根本不含茶。
  • Actually," Underground "is a misnomer,because more than half the shops are above ground.实际上,“ 地下 ” 这个名称用之不当,因为半数以上的店铺是在地面上的。
n.合同,条约,公约,协定
  • The two opposition parties made an electoral pact.那两个反对党订了一个有关选举的协定。
  • The trade pact between those two countries came to an end.那两国的通商协定宣告结束。
n.恢复,精神爽快,提神之事物;(复数)refreshments:点心,茶点
  • He needs to stop fairly often for refreshment.他须时不时地停下来喘口气。
  • A hot bath is a great refreshment after a day's work.在一天工作之后洗个热水澡真是舒畅。
adv.确实地,无疑地
  • It is undoubtedly she who has said that.这话明明是她说的。
  • He is undoubtedly the pride of China.毫无疑问他是中国的骄傲。
标签: 生活大爆炸
学英语单词
adjustable range ring
air pollution control theory
alloying atmosphere
assimilation starch
assistant unit operator
atomic hydrogen chemistry
automatic flame photometer
balance bush
base elbow
bone fan
Braid Ends
broadbeam light
bumpe
capuas
Cargo Trace
cfoes
ciliopathy
clay chamber
compluviums
computer phobia
consistent grease
convection microwave
core stove
corner-stone
cowl muscles
cumbersomely
cusp station
customs duty
dedenda
double cochain complex
double taps
Dxdiag
electro-physical machining(E.P.M.)
electrode clamp
electrostatic method
energy-efficient
extraction apparatus
face-fungi
febris neuralgica undulans
filled moulding material
film formation
full-scale equipment
gear within gear pump
haemorrhagic erythema
haino
Hermannia
indirect incision
intellectual employments
internalnet
kennedy outlet gage
lactose intolerant
lime fly ash
Magna Graecia(Greater Greece)
mobsterism
motion-time analysis (mta) system
multichannel conversion valve
multicontact theory
my nigga
narasin
nominal data
ochrobirine
Office of the Secretary General
panonychus (panonychus) citri
patres
Penalty Bid
photo isolator
pontificalities
pulse repetition frequency
quincentenaries
r-b
radiant-energy detecting device
resilient gear wheel
rip-snorting
rmotherapy
run up and down
Sanskrit, Sanscrit
sarcobasis
scheduling policy
sermatech
Shecaniah
shielding window
sino-auricular node
slaney
staxes
symbolic formula
São Aleixo
takeoff point
terrorist fist jab
the scottish parliament
tidying
to be changed depending on the weather
to pound
totipalmation
trackablest
tripolycyanamide
untemperateness
upper-lower sanding-ga(u)ging machine
urea extractive crystallization
Vasotherm
wpln
zero-current chronopotentiometry