时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:生活大爆炸第三季


英语课

   好吧  抱歉亲爱的


  Okay,I'm sorry,honey,
  但你这样写  看起来就好像有好多粉丝
  but The Wesley Crushers sounds like a bunch of people
  喜欢卫斯理?柯洛夏
  who like Wesley Crusher.
  不  再次强调  不是卫斯理?柯洛夏粉丝群
  No! Again,it's not the Wesley Crushers.
  而是卫斯理?柯洛夏终结者
  It's the Wesley Crushers.
  如果你想表示  你将彻底打败卫斯理
  No,if you want it to mean you're crushing Wesley,
  就该直接写  打倒卫斯理?柯洛夏
  it'd be the Wesley Crushers.
  听听你们说的什么胡话
  Do you people even hear yourselves?
  这不是什么卫斯理?柯洛夏斯
  It's not The Wesley Crushers.
  也不是卫斯理粉丝群
  It's not The Wesley Crushers.
  而是卫斯理终结者
  It's The Wesley Crushers.
  看哪
  Hey,look.
  他们那队是以我名字命名的
  They named their team after me.
  不  这才不是...
  No,it's not the...
  算了
  Never mind.
  好了  都清楚打赌内容和赌注了
  So,we're all clear on the bet and the stakes?
  当然  输的一方将接受公开羞辱
  Oh,yes. The losers will be publicly humiliated 1
  具体方式由胜者选定
  in a fashion to be chosen by the victor.
  告诉你  我准备让你们发表篇科学论文
  FYI: I plan on having you publish a scientific paper
  指Immanuel Velikovsky关于金星大气的假设
  详细说明维利科夫斯基那荒谬的假设
  expounding 2 the discredited 3 Velikovsky hypothesis.
  再次唉哟
  Ouch again.
  你好  谢尔顿
  Hey,Sheldon,
  我只想告诉你
  I just wanted you to know
  我热切期盼着打得你一败涂地
  that I'm really looking forward to wiping the floor with you.
  真的吗
  Oh,yes?
  回应你之前  我先问你个问题
  Well,before I respond,let me a you a question.
  你妈妈保龄球打得好不好
  Is your mother a good or poor bowler 4?
  你先
  After you.
  不  你先
  No,after you...
  因为我们准备终结你  卫斯理
  as we are  currently crushing you,Wesley.
  右边球道的选手先投  这是种习惯
  It's customary for the player on the right-hand lane to bowl first.
  好吧
  All right.
  只是种习惯  并非规则
  It's a custom,not a rule.
  我真鄙视你
  I so loathe 5 you.
  就是这样  谢尔顿
  That's right,Sheldon.
  要学会接受社会阴暗面
  Embrace the dark side.
  你根本没权利跟我这么说
  That's not even from your franchise 6!
  我想让你知道
  I,um,I want you to know that
  即使我们是对立一方
  even though we're on opposite sides,
  我始终对你并无恶意
  I,I bear you no ill will.
  谢谢  斯图尔特  很高兴知道这点
  Thank you,Stuart. It's nice to know.
  对立双方的人
  People from opposite sides
  往往都关系非常好
  often have good relationships.
  比如  罗密欧与朱丽叶
  You know,Romeo and Juliet...
  《西区故事》里的托尼和玛利亚
  Tony and Maria from West Side Story,
  《阿凡达》里那个谁和那大蓝妞
  what's-his-name and the big blue chick in Avatar.
  我要去掷球了
  I'm gonna bowl now.
  人球合一  霍华德
  Be the ball,Howard.
  别烦我  谢尔顿
  Leave me alone,Sheldon.
  你没做到人球合一
  You weren't the ball.
  谢谢
  Hey,thanks.
  很好玩是吧
  This is fun,huh?
  对呀
  Yeah.
  很高兴我们能出来  来点体育锻炼
  It's good that we got out and did something physical.
  能分散下注意力
  Gets us out of our heads.
  人一旦纠结什么事
  You get in your head,
  很容易就会想多  钻牛角尖  心神不宁还烦恼
  you start to overthink,overanalyze,obsess,you worry.
  但今晚咱不这样
  That's not what we're doing tonight.
  今晚咱就专心玩保龄球
  Tonight we're just throwing a ball at some pins.
  对  就是这样
  Yeah,that's right.
  也许有一天  未来的某一天
  and someday-- we don't know when--
  你也会爱回我
  maybe you'll love me back.
  唔  该我了
  Ooh,I'm up.
  谢尔顿  谢尔顿  谢尔顿  加油
  Shel-don! Shel-don! Shel-don! Shel-don!
  不好意思
  Excuse me.
  真不知道你们是在为谁加油  我现在可是球哦
  I don't know who you're chanting for as I am currently the ball.
  球球  加油
  The ball! The ball!
  球球  加油
  The ball! The ball! The ball! The ball!
  感谢上帝
  Thank you,Jesus!
  我妈肯定会这么说
  As my mother would say.
  很高兴你跟你男友言归于好了
  I'm glad you patched things up with your boyfriend.
  是呀  我也是
  Oh,yeah,me,too.
  在你毫无准备的时候  面对突如其来的示爱
  It's always tough when the "L" bomb gets dropped
  一向都很难处理的
  and you're not ready for it.
  说来听听
  Tell me about it.
  我就跟这么个女孩约会过
  I dated this one girl,
  我跟她示爱的时候
  and I told her that I loved her,
  她说她还不确定[自己感情的归属]
  and she said she wasn't sure.
  然后跟我藕断丝连将近两年时间
  And she strung me along for almost two years.
  那实在太残忍了
  It was brutal 7.
  太遗憾了
  Oh,I'm sorry.
  谢谢安慰
  Thanks.
  宁愿她当场就跟我痛快分手
  I wish she had just broken up with me right there,
  长痛不如短痛
  and put me out of my misery 8.
  真的
  Really?
  对  那样反而好
  Yeah,would have been kinder.
  威尔  到你了
  Wil,you're up.
  该我了
  Oh,that's me.
  你刚让威尔?惠顿给你洗脑了
  Did you let Wil Wheaton get in your head?
  你在说什么呀
  What are you talking about?
  他是个魔鬼  最擅长邪恶的心理战
  He's evil. He plays evil mind games.
  他是不是跟你说他祖母去世了
  Did he tell you his grandmother died?
  参见S03E05  谢尔顿的悲惨受骗遭遇
  没有
  No!
  他要是这么说  千万别信
  Well,if he does,don't believe it.
  他说不定就会骗你他祖母去世博同情
  He's not above playing the dead meemaw card.
  太棒了
  Yes!
  好好享受这一时的欢呼吧  威尔?惠顿
  Enjoy the accolades 9 now,Wil Wheaton,
  但正如你在《星际迷航:下一代》那角色一样命运
  but like your time on Star Trek 10: Next Generation,
  你这种自鸣得意  注定只能是一时的
  your smug self-satisfaction will be short-lived.
  佩妮  该你了
  Penny,you're up.
  好了  记住  他奶奶还活着
  All right,remember,his meemaw's alive
  还有  人球合一
  and be the ball.
  好  明白
  Yeah,I got it.
  我们必须要打出个全中啊
  We really need a strike here.
  我知道
  I know.
  所以慢慢来  集中注意力
  So just take your time and concentrate.
  莱纳德  别再给我施压了
  Leonard,stop pressuring me.
  我没在给你施压
  I'm not pressuring you.
  你就是在  给我让开
  Yeah,you are! Just back off!
  好吧  抱歉
  Okay,I'm sorry.
  我这就闭嘴
  I'll shut up.
  我没想让你闭嘴
  I didn't mean "shut up."
  好  告诉我该怎么说  我照做就是了
  Fine. Just tell me what to do,and I'll do it.
  不
  No...
  莱纳德  这对你不公平  我很抱歉
  This isn't fair to you,Leonard. I'm sorry.
  等等  你这是去哪
  Wait! Where are you going?
  佩妮  快回来
  Penny,come back!
  我再给你买冰激凌
  I'll get you ice cream!
  别  让她走吧
  No,let her go.
  你疯了吗
  Are you insane?
  她要是走了  就完啦
  If she leaves,it's over!
  我很确定  我们已经完了[情侣关系]
  I'm pretty sure it's already over.
  谢尔顿  运气不佳嘛
  Tough luck,Sheldon.
  是你干的  是不是
  You did this,didn't you?
  你真以为就为了赢一场保龄球比赛
  Do you think I would really break up a couple
  我会拆散一对情侣
  just to win a bowling 11 match?
  不  我想不会吧
  No,I suppose not.
  很好  你就继续这么想吧
  Good. Keep thinking that.
  对的  我跟你说
  Mm-hmm,mm-hmm,yeah,I'm telling you,
  Match.com上的妞比eHarmony上的更好泡
  the Match.com chicks are much looser than on eHarmony.
  Match.com和eHarmony  均为婚恋交友网站
  好了  我回头再打给你
  You know,I-I gotta call you back.
  我打赢了个赌  该验收成果了
  I won a bet,and it's time to collect.
  [分别为蝙蝠女侠  女超人  神奇女侠  猫女]
  不知道你们感觉如何  我觉得自己无比强大
  I don't know about you,but I feel empowered.

感到羞愧的
  • Parents are humiliated if their children behave badly when guests are present. 子女在客人面前举止失当,父母也失体面。
  • He was ashamed and bitterly humiliated. 他感到羞耻,丢尽了面子。
论述,详细讲解( expound的现在分词 )
  • Soon Gandhi was expounding the doctrine of ahimsa (nonviolence). 不久甘地就四出阐释非暴力主义思想。
  • He was expounding, of course, his philosophy of leadership. 当然,他这是在阐述他的领导哲学。
不足信的,不名誉的
  • The reactionary authorities are between two fires and have been discredited. 反动当局弄得进退维谷,不得人心。
  • Her honour was discredited in the newspapers. 她的名声被报纸败坏了。
n.打保龄球的人,(板球的)投(球)手
  • The bowler judged it well,timing the ball to perfection.投球手判断准确,对球速的掌握恰到好处。
  • The captain decided to take Snow off and try a slower bowler.队长决定把斯诺撤下,换一个动作慢一点的投球手试一试。
v.厌恶,嫌恶
  • I loathe the smell of burning rubber.我厌恶燃着的橡胶散发的气味。
  • You loathe the smell of greasy food when you are seasick.当你晕船时,你会厌恶油腻的气味。
n.特许,特权,专营权,特许权
  • Catering in the schools is run on a franchise basis.学校餐饮服务以特许权经营。
  • The United States granted the franchise to women in 1920.美国于1920年给妇女以参政权。
adj.残忍的,野蛮的,不讲理的
  • She has to face the brutal reality.她不得不去面对冷酷的现实。
  • They're brutal people behind their civilised veneer.他们表面上温文有礼,骨子里却是野蛮残忍。
n.痛苦,苦恼,苦难;悲惨的境遇,贫苦
  • Business depression usually causes misery among the working class.商业不景气常使工薪阶层受苦。
  • He has rescued me from the mire of misery.他把我从苦海里救了出来。
n.(连结几行谱表的)连谱号( accolade的名词复数 );嘉奖;(窗、门上方的)桃尖拱形线脚;册封爵士的仪式(用剑面在肩上轻拍一下)
  • Unlike other accolades for literature which tend to value style or experimentation. 有别于其他偏重风格活实验性的文学奖项。 来自互联网
  • Build your trophy room while amassing awards and accolades. 建立您的奖杯积累奖项和荣誉。 来自互联网
vi.作长途艰辛的旅行;n.长途艰苦的旅行
  • We often go pony-trek in the summer.夏季我们经常骑马旅行。
  • It took us the whole day to trek across the rocky terrain.我们花了一整天的时间艰难地穿过那片遍布岩石的地带。
n.保龄球运动
  • Bowling is a popular sport with young and old.保龄球是老少都爱的运动。
  • Which sport do you 1ike most,golf or bowling?你最喜欢什么运动,高尔夫还是保龄球?
标签: 生活大爆炸
学英语单词
-merism
accounts due from affiliated company
Acetylcoumarin
Aksuat
all air heat recovery system
anti-vivisectionist
apartheid
apical rosette
arteria profunda femoris
automatic base control
bathing beauties
bicmos memory circuits
biennis
bilateral Laplace transformation
bismuthic compound
bivariate normal random variable
Calabardina
calcigerous glands
came down with
chauvenets criterion
chlorophorus quinquefasciatus
chutty
circumobresistance
Clotho
conclusion of the business
conteh
cross over valve
debaptism
declutch shift shaft
deden
depilating
dichloro-hexafluorobutane
double interaction
Dromornis
dynamical heeling angle on cushion
end bulb
enjoy the esteem of others
enlightment
extract, transform and load
gouvernement
gymnospermism
hermetically-sealed instrument
heusner
hiplength
increased amount
intertransversarii laterales lumborum
Jabīsah, Jab.
knell
konhou
lavan
limiting fuse
Mandrillus
microphone equipment
mounted moldboard plow
multiinput
municipalizer
musculus opponens digiti quinti pedis
national database language
needle instrumenter
nitre (niter)
non assertive
non-motor
NOR-QD
Nuda
obukhov
oral medication
over-raucht
paroxysmal pain
partitive ablatives
phone systems
plesiotrochus acutangulus
port dues
post-plot
postmortem putrefaction
prenex
Procne
pulled your leg
pulmonary embolisms
purines
qutient
razr
redfields
single-drive pulley
sinus hepatici
speed bags
spheric wheel vehicle
stolz
straighthorn
subwatering
superconducting winding
swept gain
switching impulse voltage withstand test
tsonga
turnup
vapor-phase reactor
variable-density soundtrack
ventricular hypertrophy
vertically increased width
wfp
Wildrice
witkop-brearly-gwntry syndrome
zymoplasm