历史英雄名人演讲 第30期:成为我们的最伟大一代(2)
时间:2018-12-30 作者:英语课 分类:历史英雄名人演讲
英语课
They crave 1 people who have the courage to take crave on tough problems the determination to build long-term on,
这个领导者必须具备面对棘手难题的勇气,建立长期解决方案的决心,同时还要有同情怜悯之心,能成为带领大家的中心。
solutions, and compassion 2 to bring people with them. You, must appeal to their optimism and not their fear.
因此,你们必须激发他们的乐观精神,而非恐惧之心。
To do that you must be both great and good.
要想做到这样,你们首先妾有能力,再者要仁慈。
We need, you to compete to be your best, while maintaining your authenticity 3 and sense of service.
你们需要通过竞争让自己变得最棒,同时还要保持真我和服务意识。
Your life journey should have three principles:
你的人生旅程需要遵循以下三个原则:
Live with passion.
富有激情地去生活!
Live with purpose.
有目的地去生活!
Live for others.
为他人去生活!
People are afraid. They need new leaders. the energy and optimism from you to triumph over the cynics.
人们都心有惧怕。他们需要新的领导者。他们需要你们给他们带来能量,带来乐观精神,去战胜愤世嫉俗。
They need you to be Our Greatest Generation.
他们需要你们成为最伟大的一代!
vt.渴望得到,迫切需要,恳求,请求
- Many young children crave attention.许多小孩子渴望得到关心。
- You may be craving for some fresh air.你可能很想呼吸呼吸新鲜空气。
n.同情,怜悯
- He could not help having compassion for the poor creature.他情不自禁地怜悯起那个可怜的人来。
- Her heart was filled with compassion for the motherless children.她对于没有母亲的孩子们充满了怜悯心。
n.真实性
- There has been some debate over the authenticity of his will. 对于他的遗嘱的真实性一直有争论。
- The museum is seeking an expert opinion on the authenticity of the painting. 博物馆在请专家鉴定那幅画的真伪。
标签:
历史英雄