公众人物毕业演讲 第150期:史蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克于加州大学伯克利分校(7)
时间:2018-12-30 作者:英语课 分类:公众人物毕业演讲
英语课
The human 1 vs. the technology 2, which is more important 3?
人类和技术 哪个更重要?
Almost 4 everyone you out there would 5 say the human but it's very intersting when you get into companies 6
几乎你们每个人都会说人类可是等你们进了公司就会发现 有意思的是
you're working on products 7, you have to think very hard you have to put so much work in the products to make them work in a natural 8 way to humans 9
你们要开发产品 你就得努力去思考你们得在产品上花费大量精力使产品能按照对人来说自然的方式工作
that the humans enjoy and love it and feel like this is something I want to use and be a part 10 of that was 11 really what we were good at at Apple
让人们喜欢这种产品让他们想要继续使用这个产品并成为它的一部分这正是我们在苹果所擅长的
You know, you look at the big companies of technology
要知道 看看那些大的技术公司
Apple, Google and all that, all started by young people like yourself 12 well, these companies, you know, they.. every time they come up with a new product you say
苹果 谷歌什么的 最初都是你们这样的年轻人创立的而这些公司 它们每次新产品发布时 你们都会说
"this is a better world, we have something better"
这是一个更好的世界 我们有更好的东西
When a politican makes a decision, a Congressman makes a decision anywhere in the world,
可当政客做决定的时候 或者国会议员做出决定时在世界上任何地方
half the people say it's good, half the people say it's bad we never get a consensus that there is always one super good, very rare and that's a political level
都会有一半人说这是好事 另一半说这并不好我们从未达成过一致意见什么是最好的 很少有这种情况那是在政治层面上
So I think the most important people in the world are the ones that run technology companies
因此我认为世界上最重要的人是那些掌管技术公司的人
Computers, computers are getting more like humans
电脑 电脑越来越像人类了
One time I can write with my own hand, muscles in my hand, handwritting and it understood me
有一次我用自己的手写字 手写然后电脑竟然懂了
Not only did it understand me but when I clicked a button, the note that I've written to myself, a human
它不仅懂我的意思了 当我按下一个按钮的时候我写给自己 写给人看的一个便签
was understood to be a calendar on a certain date and time with a note and pulling one of my daughters out of the, out of my contact book
被它理解成了一个有着特定日期和笔记的日历然后从我的电话本里找出了我的一个女儿的电话
I said forever that changed my life
我说 这永远地改变了我的人生
I want technology to work my human way
我希望技术能按照人的方式来运转
I don't want to think about ways to do things
我不想去思考做事的方法
I just wanna get it done
我只需要把事情做完
n.人,人类;adj.人类的,人性的,有同情心的
- Human beings can talk,but animals can't.人会说话,而动物却不会。
- Kehr is a very human person.凯尔是一个极富人情味的人。
n.技术,工艺(学)
- There is a series of science and technology on the desk.桌子上放着一套科技丛书。
- Many people call the age we live in the age of technology.许多人把我们所处的时代称为技术时代。
adj.重要的;重大的;严重的
- It's important to find out what he is doing.弄清他在干什么是重要的。
- This is a very important problem.这个问题很重要。
adv.几乎,差不多
- The band has been on the road for almost a month. 那支乐队进行巡回演出近一个月了。
- We stay in almost every night and watch television.我们几乎每个晚上都在家里看电视。
aux.will的过去式;愿,要;常常;大概;将要,会
- Why would you say that?为什么你会这么说?
- Would you please help me?你能帮帮我吗?
n.公司( company的名词复数 );[军事]连;连队;客人
- We are asking people to boycott goods from companies that use child labour. 我们正呼吁大家抵制雇用童工的公司的产品。
- Several companies are competing for the contract. 为得到那项合同,几家公司正在竞争。
n.乘积( product的名词复数 );(自然、化学或工业过程的)产物;产量;制品
- When burnt, plastic produces dangerous by-products. 塑料燃烧时产生出危险的副产品。
- Handmade goods appeal to those who are tired of cookie-cutter products. 手工制品受到那些已厌倦划一产品的人的欢迎。
adj.自然的,正常的,天生的;n.有天赋的人
- He is a natural dancer.他是天生的舞蹈家。
- Try to look natural for your photograph.拍照时要自然一点。
n.人,人类( human的名词复数 )
- Humans cannot digest plants such as grass. 人不能消化草类植物。
- The bacteria are harmless to humans. 这些细菌对人无害。
n.部份,零件;角色,部位;vt.分开,分离,分配;vi.分离,离开;adv.部份地;adj.分离的
- This is the broken part.这就是损坏的部件。
- Which part do you play?你演哪一个角色?