时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:ESL杰夫的一天


英语课

   For a man it would be pants and a, probably, white shirt and a suit jacket that goes over your shirt. 就男士而言,这套正式服装会是裤子,可能是白色衬衫和穿在衬衫外面的西装外套。


  Usually, you would also have a tie that you wear.  通常,你还会戴一条领带。
  That's a suit. Well, a suit jacket is part of a suit. 那就是西装。嗯,西装外套是西装的一部分。
  A t-shirt, spelled "t-shirt," is a plain shirt that you usually wear underneath 1 a dress shirt. T恤衫(拼写为“T-S-H-I-R-T”),是你通常穿在西装衬衣里面的单色衬衫。
  So first, you put on a t-shirt—a white t-shirt—then you would put on your shirt, and then you would put on you jacket. 因此,你先穿白色T恤衫,然后穿西装衬衣,最后穿西装外套。
  T-shirts can also be used by themselves as your main shirt. T恤衫也可以当做主要衬衫来穿。
  It is usually an informal occasion 2 that you would just wear a t-shirt. 通常在非正式场合里,你只会穿一件T恤衫。
  You probably wouldn't wear a t-shirt to your office, for example, though some people do. 例如,虽然有些人会穿T恤衫去上班,但你可能不会。
  And, many people have t-shirts that have things on them—that say things on them. 而且,很多人的T恤衫上面会说一些文字。
  T-shirts usually do not have a collar like a dress shirt does. T恤衫一般不像西装衬衣那样有衣领。
  "I pull out a pair of socks and underwear 3." “我抽出一双袜子和内衣。”
  Socks, "socks" are the things you put on your feet before you put your shoe on. 袜子(socks)是你穿鞋之前穿在脚上的服饰用品。
  Socks can be dark, or they can be light or white socks. 袜子的颜色可以是黑色、浅色或白色。

1 underneath
adj.在...下面,在...底下;adv.在下面
  • Working underneath the car is always a messy job.在汽车底下工作是件脏活。
  • She wore a coat with a dress underneath.她穿着一件大衣,里面套着一条连衣裙。
2 occasion
n.场合,时机,机会,诱因,理由;vt.惹起,引起
  • Her dress was too showy for such a formal occasion.在如此正式的场合,她的服装过分华丽了。
  • Her tears were fought back on such an occasion.在这种场合下她忍住了眼泪。
3 underwear
n.衫衣,内衣,贴身衣
  • He had removed his underwear.他已脱去了内衣。
  • They left off their woollen underwear when the weather got warm.天气转暖的时候,他们不再穿羊毛内衣。
标签: 杰夫的一天
学英语单词