时间:2018-12-27 作者:英语课 分类:银行英语情景口语


英语课

   A: Good morning. Madam. How can I help?


  早上好,女士。我能如何为您效劳?
  B: I'd like to take some money from my Fund Account at the Securities Company. Is that possible here?
  我想从我的证券公司的资金账户中取一些钱。可以吗?
  A: Certainly. We can transfer the money straight into your bank account here and then you can withdraw it right away. Could I have your Passbook 1 for Bank-Securities Account Transfer?
  当然可以。我们可以把钱直接转入您在本行的银行账户,然后就可以直接取款了。您能把您的"银证转账"存折给我吗?
  B:Here it is. Could I make a balance enquiry, please?
  在这里。我能查询一下余额吗?
  A: Your balance today is 120,376 RMB.
  您今天的余额是120376元。
  B: Fine, I'll take 10,000 RMB, please.
  好的,我要取10000元,谢谢。
  A: OK. Please fill in this form and input 2 you code here ... and again, please. I'll just check and see if the money has been transferred. Yes, transaction successful.
  好的。请填写这张表格,并在这里输入您的密码……请再输一次。我 要检查一下,看看钱是否已到账了。是的,交易成功了。
  B: Thank you very much.
  非常感谢你。

1 passbook
n.存折;顾客赊欠账簿
  • You fill out this application form and we'll issue you a passbook.你填好这张申请表,我们会给你一本存折。
  • Would you please give your withdrawal slip and your passbook?请把您的取款条和存折给我好吗?
2 input
n.输入(物);投入;vt.把(数据等)输入计算机
  • I will forever be grateful for his considerable input.我将永远感激他的大量投入。
  • All this information had to be input onto the computer.所有这些信息都必须输入计算机。
标签: 银行英语 口语
学英语单词