银行英语情景口语 第32期:现金业务 汇兑业务情景(4)
时间:2018-12-27 作者:英语课 分类:银行英语情景口语
英语课
A: Hello, you seem a little lost. Can I help you?
您好,您看起来有点儿迷惑。我能帮您吗?
B: I've got a Remittance 1 Advice and I'd like to cash it.
我接到一张汇款通知,我想兑现。
A: I can do that for you. Could I see the Remittance slip?
我可以为您办理。我能看一下汇款通知单吗?
B: Here you are. I'm here on business and this is from my boss, it's for my expenses so I need cash.
给你。我是来这儿出差的,这是我老板汇的钱,这钱是给我曰常开销用的,所以我需要现金。
A: That's no problem. The amount is 2,000 RMB,is that correct?
没问题。其金额为2000元,对吗?
B: Yes, that's right.
是的,没错。
A: I just need to sec some identification 2 before I hand over the cash.
在我给您现金之前,我还需要看一下您的身份证件。
B: Here's my passport. Is that OK?
这是我的护照。可以了吗?
1 remittance
n.汇款,寄款,汇兑
- Your last month's salary will be paid by remittance.最后一个月的薪水将通过汇寄的方式付给你。
- A prompt remittance would be appreciated.速寄汇款不胜感激。
2 identification
n.视为同一,证明同一,确认
- He's made a formal identification of the body.他正式确认了死者身份。
- We should have identification card on the person when we go out.我们外出时应随身携带身份证。