银行英语情景口语 第136期:国际结算业务 拒付退单(4)
时间:2018-12-27 作者:英语课 分类:银行英语情景口语
英语课
A: Hello again. What can I do for you today?
您好,又见面了。今天我有什么可以帮您的?
B: Yes, I'm back! It's nice to see you again. I'm here about those documents.
是呀,我回来了!很高兴再次见到你。我是来处理这些单据的。
A: Ah yes, the ones from Sapporo we were dealing 1 with yesterday?
是啊,是昨天我们处理的从札幌过来的那些单据吗?
B: That's right. I had a phone call asking me to come back in,about rejecting them?
正是如此。我接到电话让我回来,是关于拒付退单的事吗?
A: Well, we were contacted by your manager and he said......
嗯,您的经理联系过我们,他说......
B: Yes, we talked about it and thought it was better and significantly quicker to ask the company to pay a Discrepancy 2 Fee.
是的,我们谈过了,而且我们认为要求对方支付不符点费用比较好,而且要快很多。
A: The customer got back to us this morning and they have agreed to pay a Discrepancy Fee of 100 US dollars.
今天早上该客户回复了我们,他们已经同意支付100美元的不符点费用。
B: That's wonderful news! I'm glad we decided 3 to rethink our actions; it's all turned out for the best this way. Thank you for helping 4 us to fix that little problem.
真是个好消息!我真高兴我们决定重新考虑我们的处理办法,结果证明这才是最好的结果。谢谢你帮助我们解决那个小问题。
1 dealing
n.经商方法,待人态度
- This store has an excellent reputation for fair dealing.该商店因买卖公道而享有极高的声誉。
- His fair dealing earned our confidence.他的诚实的行为获得我们的信任。
2 discrepancy
n.不同;不符;差异;矛盾
- The discrepancy in their ages seemed not to matter.他们之间年龄的差异似乎没有多大关系。
- There was a discrepancy in the two reports of the accident.关于那次事故的两则报道有不一致之处。
标签:
银行英语