时间:2018-12-27 作者:英语课 分类:银行英语情景口语


英语课

   A: Good day, Madam. What service do you require today?


  您好,夫人。您今天需要什么服务?
  B: I'd like some info about your Payroll 1 Services,please.
  我想要了解一些有关你们代发工资的业务,拜托了。
  A: It's possible to sign an agreement with us,and then we can pay your staff directly. That is called an Entrustment 2 Agreement.
  只要与我们签署一项协议,然后我们就可以直接给你们的员工发工资了。这就是所谓的委托协议。
  B: I see. How is it paid? I mean, what payment methods are possible?
  我明白了。工资如何发放呢?我的意思是说,有几种代发工资的方式呢?
  A: We can transfer the funds each month, at your request, into each employee's account. It is possible to pay in cash or to pay directly to the employee's savings 3 account, no matter which bank they do business with.
  我们可以按您的要求,每个月将工资转入每位员工的账户。这项服务 有可能是现金支付,或者直接存入员工的储蓄账户,无论他们在哪个银行开的账户。
  B: That sounds pretty good. Tell me, must we use the same payment method for all of our employees?
  听起来不错。还有,我们必须对我们的所有员工使用相同的付款方式吗?
  A: Not at all. We can adjust the payment methods depending on the requirement of each employee.
  当然不是啦。我们可以根据每一位员工的要求来调整付款方式。
  B: That sounds just perfect. I'll talk things over with some colleagues and get back to you. Thank you very much for the information.
  这简直是太好了。我要和我一些同事商量一下,然后回来找你。非常感谢你提供这些信息。

1 payroll
n.工资表,在职人员名单,工薪总额
  • His yearly payroll is $1.2 million.他的年薪是120万美元。
  • I can't wait to get my payroll check.我真等不及拿到我的工资单了。
2 entrustment
[法]委托
  • The term of entrustment is divided into one-day five-day validity. 委托期限分为当日有效和五日有效。 来自互联网
  • Chapter three discusses the bureaucratic group and the congressional entrustment of legislation. 第三章讨论官僚集团与国会立法权的委托。 来自互联网
3 savings
n.存款,储蓄
  • I can't afford the vacation,for it would eat up my savings.我度不起假,那样会把我的积蓄用光的。
  • By this time he had used up all his savings.到这时,他的存款已全部用完。
标签: 银行英语 口语