外贸服装口语 第24期:讨价还价之情景对话
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:外贸服装口语
Bargaining讨价还价S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 1 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话1S: Hello, welcome!
您好!欢迎光临!
C: OK, let me have a look first.
好的!让我看看。
S: Please take your time.
请慢慢看。
C: How much is it?
这个多少钱?
S: One hundred and fifty Yuan.
150元。
C: Oh, too expensive. Can you come down?
哦,太贵了,能便宜点吗?
S: How many pieces?
你要多少件?
C: One thousand pieces.
1000件。
S: One hundred and forty Yuan give you.
140元给您。
C: No, one hundred Yuan OK?
还是太贵了,100元好吗?
S: Too low 2, we lose 3 money. Make it higher?
太低了,我们要亏本的。能给高点吗?
C: No, I buy so many, you should come down.
不行,我买那么多,你应该降价。
S: One hundred and thirty-five Yuan, our last price 4.
135元是我们的底价。
对话2C: How much is this?
这个多少钱?
S: Only one hundred and ten Yuan.
只要110元。
C: Last price?
底价是多少?
S: One hundred and five.
105元。
C: One hundred, OK?
100元,好吗?
S: No, one hundred, we have no profit 5.
不行,100元我们就没钱赚了。
C: No, but I am buy so many.
不,可是我要买很多。
S: No, we have no profit really.
不行,真的没钱赚。
C: So one hundred and two Yuan.
那就102元。
S: Well, I suppose 6 there is on other choice 7.
好吧,看来只能这样了。
- The customer is always right.顾客永远是正确的。
- I visited the customer yesterday.我昨天去拜访客户了。
- Your price is too low.你们的价格太低。
- This is a small and low house.这是一个小而低矮的房子。
- I always lose at cards, with my bad luck.我不走运,打牌总输。
- I can always lose myself in a good book.一本好书会使我爱不释手。
- The goods have gone up in price.这些商品的价格已经上涨。
- They are selling the bikes off the market price.他们按低于市价卖出自行车。
- Never do anything to your profit at another's expense.切不可作任何损人利己的事。
- The company realized a large profit on the deal.在这笔交易中公司赚了一大笔利润。