面试英语口语脱口而出 第104期:签订协议
时间:2018-12-25 作者:英语课 分类:面试口语脱口而出
英语课
1.This is our contract, please read it carefully before signing.
这是我们的合同,请仔细阅读后再签字。
2.Since we have reached an agreement on all terms, there shouldn't be any problems for the contract.
既然我们对各项条款意见都一致了,合同应该没什么问题。,
3.May we once more remind you that the contract should be canceled by one month notice?
请允许我们再次提醒你,取消合同应该提前一个月通知。
4.First, you'll be getting a monthly 1 salary, with one month paid vacation after one year of employment 2.
首先,你的工资是月付,在工作一年后,有一个月的带薪假期。
5.No probation 3 is involved.
没有试用期。
6.You'll be covered by our medical plan while on duty.
你上班后将享受我们的医疗保险。
7.A reasonable number of sick days will be covered by the company.
合理的病假时间里公司照常支付工资。
8.Have you read the other terms of the contract?
合同上的其他一些条款,你看 了吗?
9.I noticed an item about flex-time. Is that a possibility for me?
我注意到了有关弹性工作时间的规定,对我也适用吗?
10.We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions 4 to do it.
我们都想签合同的话,就要互相作出一些让步。
Dialogue 1
对话1
Hello, take a seat please. Let's get straight to the point. This is our contract. Please read it carefully before signing.
你好,请坐,我们直人正题吧。 这是我们的合同,请仔细阅读 后再签字。
Since we have reached an agreement on all terms, there shouldn't be any problems for the contract.
既然我们对各项条款意见都一 致了,合同应该没什么问题。
May we once more remind you that the contract should be canceled by one month notice.
请充许我们再次提醒您,取消合同应提前1个月通知。
Yes, I got it Thanks.
好的,我明白了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
对话2
How sure you, Mr. Stone? I m Farley.
你好,斯通先生,我叫法利。
Pleased to meet you , Mr. Farley.
很高兴认识你,法利先生。
Please have a seat. I know our employment officer has already given you information about your employee contract, but I'd like to go over the main details again before signing. First, you,U be getting a monthly salary, with one month paid vacation after one year of employment.
请坐。我知道我们的人事部的同事已经告诉了你关于劳动合同的内容,但我还想在签约之前 把主要细节重申—下,首先,你的工资是月付,在工作一年 后,.有一个月的带薪假期。
OK May I ask whether there is probation?
你介意我问一下有试用期吗?
No probation is involved.
没有试用期。
1 monthly
adj.每月的,持续一个月的,每月发生的;adv.每月,按月; n.月刊;(复数)monthlies:月经
- The rent on his apartment was his biggest monthly expense.他的房租是每个月最大的开支。
- The monthly rent is $15,inclusive of light and water.每月租金15美元,包括水电费在内。
2 employment
n.雇用;使用;工作,职业
- A large office requires the employment of many people.一个大办事处需要雇用好多人员。
- The state of employment in this city is improving.这个城市就业状况正在改善。
3 probation
n.缓刑(期),(以观后效的)察看;试用(期)
- The judge did not jail the young man,but put him on probation for a year.法官没有把那个年轻人关进监狱,而且将他缓刑察看一年。
- His salary was raised by 800 yuan after his probation.试用期满以后,他的工资增加了800元。
4 concessions
n.(尤指由政府或雇主给予的)特许权( concession的名词复数 );承认;减价;(在某地的)特许经营权
- The firm will be forced to make concessions if it wants to avoid a strike. 要想避免罢工,公司将不得不作出一些让步。
- The concessions did little to placate the students. 让步根本未能平息学生的愤怒。