生活英语听力文章 第157期:25个保持婚姻新鲜感的秘密(3)
时间:2018-12-18 作者:英语课 分类:生活英语听力文章
英语课
7. Serve one another. Be intentional 1. 服务对方。刻意用心。
We are both very thoughtful about the little things we do to serve each other. 我们都对我们做的小事情非常周到的服务。
This is about putting the other person’s needs before your own. 这是关于把别人的需要放在自己的前面。
The more your serve and meet the needs of your spouse 2, the more your spouse will serve and meet your needs. 越多你的服务和满足你的伴侣的需求,你的配偶会服务来满足您的需求。
8. Communicate. Effective communication is critical for any marriage to last. 沟通。有效的沟通是至关重要的任何婚姻持久。
This is especially important during difficult periods. 在困难时期尤为重要。
Learn your spouse’s communication style and the way he or she needs to hear what you have to say. 学习你的配偶的沟通风格和他或她需要听到你说什么。
Then communicate with them in a way that is consistant with how you've learned they best received your message. 然后以你了解到的他们最容易接受的方式和他们沟通。
9. Freedom in intimacy 3. You know what we mean.But we think you should make it a priority. 亲密的时候给对方空间。你知道我们的意思。使它优先考虑。
10.By the way I agree. No. 10. Take care of yourself. This includes everything from your physical appearance to the clothes you wear. 照顾好自己。这包括一切从你穿的衣服你的外表,
Do your part to be an attractive mate. 做好吸引你伴侣的部分。
11. Don’t use absolutes. This means not saying things like, “You always…” and “You Never…”. 不要使用绝对。这意味着不要说这些之类的东西,“你总是…”,“你从不…”
Earlier in our marriage,I mean this is something we did talk about. 我们刚结婚的时候,我们的确讨论过这件事。
I mean there were times that I would say to her and she would say to me."You always…" or "You Never…", 我们有时候就是会指责彼此“你总是……”或“你从来不……”,
and it immediately put the other person in a defensive 4 positon. So we've made a commitment to not use those words again. 这立马让对方产生了抵触心理。所以我们都承诺以后不再用这些词。
1 intentional
adj.故意的,有意(识)的
- Let me assure you that it was not intentional.我向你保证那不是故意的。
- His insult was intentional.他的侮辱是有意的。
2 spouse
n.配偶(指夫或妻)
- Her spouse will come to see her on Sunday.她的丈夫星期天要来看她。
- What is the best way to keep your spouse happy in the marriage?在婚姻中保持配偶幸福的最好方法是什么?
标签:
生活英语