UNIT 4 Look into Science! Lesson 27: Danny the "Dry-o-s
时间:2018-12-13 作者:英语课 分类:河北教育初中英语(初中起点)八年级下册
[ti:UNIT 4 Look into Science! Lesson 27: Danny the "Dry-o-saur"!]
[0:00.412]UNIT 4 第四单元
[0:02.387]Look into Science! 走进科学!
[0:04.856]Lesson 27: 第27课:
[0:06.419]Danny the "Dry-o-saur"! 丹尼 the "Dry-o-saur"!
[0:09.300]Danny, Jenny and Brian stand in front of the class. 丹尼,珍妮,布赖恩站在同学们的前面。
[0:13.661]Everyone laughs. 每个人都在笑。
[0:15.389]Danny is wearing his swimsuit! 丹尼穿着他的泳衣!
[0:18.681]"Okay, everyone!" says Jenny. “好了,大家注意!” 珍妮说,
[0:21.808]"We are going to show you an interesting experiment." “我们将要给你们演示一个很有趣的实验。”
[0:26.417]Danny sits down. 丹尼坐了下来。
[0:28.556]Brian puts water into the jar. 布赖恩把水灌到罐子里。
[0:31.519]He puts the cardboard 1 on top of the jar. 他把纸板放到罐子盖上。
[0:34.811]He puts his hand on the cardboard and turns the jar upside down. 他将手放在纸板上把罐子倒了过来。
[0:40.078]Then he holds the jar above Danny's head. 然后他将罐子举到丹尼的头顶上。
[0:43.863]"Next, Brian will take his hand off the cardboard," says Jenny. “接下来,布赖恩会从纸板上把手拿开。” 珍妮说。
[0:49.541]"Now you know why I'm wearing my swimsuit," says Danny. “现在你们知道我为什么穿泳衣了。” 丹尼说。
[0:55.302]"Danny's theory is that he will now get wet," says Jenny. “丹尼的理论是他会被水弄湿。” 珍妮说,
[1:00.569]"Is he right, class?" “他是正确的吗,同学们?”
[1:03.284]"Yes, I think so!" says one student. “是的,我想是!” 一个学生说。
[1:06.658]"No, I don't think so!" says Brian. “不,我认为不是!” 布赖恩说。
[1:10.526]Are you ready, Danny? 你准备好了吗,丹尼?
[1:12.501]I guess so. 我想是的。
[1:14.723]Brian takes away his hand. Brian is right! 布赖恩拿走了他的手。布赖恩是正确的!
[1:19.167]"Are you surprised, class?" asks Jenny. “你们惊讶吗,同学们?” 珍妮问,
[1:23.529]"Examine the jar and the cardboard. “检查一下罐子和纸板。
[1:26.574]We have discovered that cardboard can hold the water in. 我们已经发现了纸板能够让水不从罐子里流出来。
[1:31.347]What are your conclusions? Why didn't Danny get wet?" 你们的结论是什么?为什么丹尼没有湿?”
[1:35.955]"Maybe you used glue!" says one student. “或许你用了胶水!” 一个学生说。
[1:40.893]"No, that's not it! The air pushes up on the cardboard," explains Brian. “不,不是的!空气能够托住纸板,” 布赖恩解释说,
[1:47.559]"It's like water pushing up on a boat. “就像水能够让船浮起来一样。
[1:50.768]The force is strong enough to hold the water." 这力量足够把水托住。”
[1:54.800]"Air is stronger than I thought!" says Danny. “空气的力量比我想的要强大!” 丹尼说。
[2:00.808]Weird Mud 魔泥
[2:03.606]In this experiment, you make something that's sometimes a liquid and sometimes a solid. 在这个实验里,你可以制作一些有时是液体,而有时是固体的东西。
[2:12.905]What do you need? 你需要什么?
[2:14.962]·a bowl ·一只碗
[2:16.444]·a spoon ·一只勺
[2:18.007]·cornstarch ·淀粉
[2:19.900]·water ·水
[2:21.628]What do you do? 你要做什么?
[2:23.603]1.
[2:24.694]Put eight spoonfuls of cornstarch into the bowl. 把八勺淀粉放到碗里。
[2:30.742]2.
[2:31.859]Add four to five spoonfuls of water. 加四到五勺水。
[2:36.697]3.
[2:37.813]Mix the cornstarch and water together. 把水和淀粉混合在一起。
[2:41.954]4.
[2:43.303]Pour the mud into your hand. 把浆液倒在你的手里。
[2:46.932]5.
[2:48.234]Open and close your hand. 伸开,握紧你的手。
[2:52.003]What is happening? 会发生什么?
[2:54.608]Some things dissolve in water. 某些物质溶于水。
[2:57.911]Sugar dissolves in water. 糖溶于水。
[3:00.889]Salt dissolves in water. 盐溶于水。
[3:03.727]But not cornstarch. 但是淀粉不溶于水。
[3:06.704]It only mixes with water. 它只能和水混合。
[3:09.728]When you close your hand and press, some of the water gets out. 当你把手握紧挤压时,会流出一些水。
[3:16.241]The mud becomes solid. 浆液变成了固体。
[3:19.315]When you open your hand, the water mixes in again. 当你松开手时,水又重新混合进去。
[3:24.572]Now it is a liquid! 现在是液体了!
[3:27.456]What else can you do? 你还能做什么其他的吗?
[3:29.782]Put some of the mud in a bowl. 在碗里放一些浆液。
[3:32.713]Now hit the mud with your open hand. 用你的手敲打浆液。
[3:36.668]What happens? 发生了什么?
[3:38.529]Now do the same thing with water. 现在用水做同样的事情。
[3:42.297]Are the mud and water the same when you hit them? 当你敲打时,水和浆液会是一样的吗?
[3:42.297]
[3:42.297]
[3:42.297]