UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry Lesson 4 The Wish
时间:2018-12-10 作者:英语课 分类:河北教育初中英语(初中起点)九年级下
[ti:UNIT 1 You Can Write Poetry Lesson 4 The Wish]
[0:00.636]UNIT 1 第一单元
[0:00.636]UNIT 1 第一单元
[0:01.933]Lesson 4 第4课
[0:04.114]Lesson 4 第4课
[0:05.785]The Wish 愿望
[0:08.440]What's in the middle of a cherry? 樱桃中间有什么?
[0:10.659]I'll show you! 我让你看一看!
[0:12.464]A stone is in the middle of a cherry! 一粒籽在樱桃中间!
[0:15.070]See? 看见了吗?
[0:15.998]The "stone" is the cherry's seed. “籽”是樱桃的种子。
[0:18.603]Cherries always have stones in the middle, don't they? 樱桃中间总是有籽,不是吗?
[0:22.699]But today scientists have grown some grapes without any seeds. 但是,现在科学家已经培育出了无籽葡萄。
[0:27.264]I wish I had a cherry without a stone. 我希望我有一颗无籽樱桃。
[0:34.563]I wish I had a cherry without a stone. 我希望我有一颗无籽樱桃。
[0:37.725]I wish I had a chicken without a bone. 我希望我有一只没有骨头的鸡。
[0:41.147]I wish I knew a story without an end. 我希望我知道一个没有结尾的故事。
[0:44.556]I wish I knew a language with no speaking. 我希望我懂得一种无声的语言。
[0:48.012]How can there be a cherry without a stone? 樱桃怎么可能没有籽呢?
[0:51.420]How can there be a chicken without a bone? 鸡又怎么可能没有骨头呢?
[0:54.842]How can there be a story without an end? 故事怎么可能没有结尾呢?
[0:58.285]How can there be a language with no speaking? 语言又怎么可能无声呢?
[1:01.727]I'll show you a cherry without a stone. 我会让你看看一颗无籽的樱桃,
[1:05.122]I'll tell you a story without an end. 我会给你讲一个没有结尾的故事。
[1:08.558]I'll tell you a story without an end. 我会给你讲一个没有结尾的故事。
[1:12.007]I'll show you a language with no speaking. 我将让你展示一种无声的语言。
[1:15.436]A cherry as a flower, it has no stone. 樱桃是花的时候,它没有籽。
[1:18.844]A chicken as an egg, it has no bone. 鸡是蛋的时候,它没有骨头。
[1:22.280]Our friendship is a story that has no end. 我们的友谊是一个没有结尾的故事。
[1:25.715]My smile says I'm happy with no speaking. 我的微笑没有声音,却能诉说我的快乐。
[1:30.036]PROJECT 任务
[1:31.242]WRITE A POEM! 写首诗!
[1:33.169]In this unit, there are many kinds of poems. 这个单元有各种各样的诗。
[1:37.023]Learn your poem by heart. 把它背诵下来。
[1:42.227]Learn your poem by heart. 把它背诵下来。
[1:44.914]When you know it by heart, recite 1 it for your class. 理解透彻了以后,朗诵给班上的同学听。
[1:49.266]Listen as your classmates recite their poems to you. 同学在朗诵的时候仔细听。
[1:49.266]
[1:49.266]
[1:49.266]