托福口语否定句
英语课
否定句型:
1. There is not a moment to be lost. 分秒必争。
2. There is no holding back the wheel of history. 历史车轮不可阻挡。
3. Not a soul was anywhere visible. 到处见不到一个人。
4. I felt sorry for not coming in time. 我很抱歉没准时到。
5. I don’t think it is right to make such a hasty decision. 我认为如此仓促做决定是不正确的。
6. Everybody, it is true, wouldn’t like it. 的确并不是人人都喜欢它。
7. I don’t wholly agree. 我并不完全同意。
8. All my plans came to nothing. 我的一切计划都没实现。
9. I shall never do it, not under any circumstances. 我不会做那事的。
10. I’ll not do such a thing, not I. 我不会干这种事的,决不会。
11. I could not assent 1 to, much less participate in such proceedings 2. 我对这种行为不能赞同,哪里还说得上参加。
12. I did not even see him, still less shake hands with him. 我看都没看见他,哪里还可能同他握手呢?
13. I never thought of it, let alone did I do it. 我想都没想到它,更谈不上去做了。
14. Little remains 3 to be said. 简直没什么可说的了。
15. I have hardly ever been out of Beijing. 我几乎未曾离开过北京。
16. I saw little or nothing of him after you were gone. 你走后我很少看见他,几乎可说完全没见过他。
17. I could not help showing my pleasure. 我不禁喜形于色。
18. I cannot but admire his courage. 我不得不赞美他的勇气。
19. I never see you but I think of my brother. 我每次见到你就想起我的兄弟来。(我没有一次不是见到你就想起我的兄弟来。)
20. It simply will not do. 那是绝对不行的。
v.批准,认可;n.批准,认可
- I cannot assent to what you ask.我不能应允你的要求。
- The new bill passed by Parliament has received Royal Assent.议会所通过的新方案已获国王批准。
n.进程,过程,议程;诉讼(程序);公报
- He was released on bail pending committal proceedings. 他交保获释正在候审。
- to initiate legal proceedings against sb 对某人提起诉讼
标签:
托福口语