《柯南脱口秀》第49期:返校节国王
英语课
And I used wear a winter coat all day.For warmth? 我整天都穿着冬天的外套 为了保暖吗
I guess you know,I never put it together but probably because I had so little flesh,I needed artificial 我从来都不知道原因 但可能是因为我很瘦 我需要假的
Yeah,I was going to say.But I would wear it all day which they say is a sign of mental illness. 我也打算说呢 我整天都会穿 他们说这是精神病的象征
Yes,So I was kind of a peculiar 1 guy but people were nice.I never got.And you were pretty popular? 是的 我是个奇特的人 但人们很友好 我从来没有 你很受欢迎吗
Well,weirdly,I was the homecoming king at my school. 奇怪的是 我是我学校的返校节国王
You were the homecoming king and you weight 110 pounds,yes,that's right. 你是返校节国王啊 体重110磅 是啊 是的
And you wore a heavy woman's coat?Yes,I like how you made it a woman's coat which in fact it probably was a hand me down from my aunt or something. 你还穿着女士厚外套 我喜欢你说这是女士外套 实际上可能是一个姑妈传给我的
What happened was there was a bunch of handsome athletic 2 gentlemen who were perspective homecoming kings 事情是这样的 有一群英俊的运动员 他们很有可能是返校节国王
and I think through an electoral fluke,they split the vote among themselves and the freaks were like,it's our moment, 我想着因为某种侥幸 他们均分了票数 所有的怪胎都想 我们的时刻到了
We can get one for ourselves like “The nightmare before Christmas”. 我么可以选上我们中的一员 像是《圣诞惊魂夜》
So I became the homecoming king.They will like coat boy,we will make him our king. 所以我成为了返校节国王 他们说外套男 我们会让你成为我们的国王
So you became through total fluke homecoming king.Oddly enough. 结果你侥幸成为了返校节国王 很奇怪
We have a picture of you from back then and,oh my god.Why are you making that face? 我们有一张你那时候的照片 天啊 你为什么要摆出那个表情
Well,that was from,that was like from the program that handed out at the game. 那是 那是因为他们在比赛时要拍照
And I remember they're like we're going to take this photo for the homecoming program,so make sure you smile. 我记得他们说 我们要为返校节拍一张照片 所以一定要笑
I was like,I am not going to smile.I want to make this face. 我说 我不要笑 我要摆出这个表情
They were like smile,you look crazy and I thought it would be funny so I just insisted on making that face. 他们说 快笑啊 你看起来像个疯子 我觉得这很搞笑 所以我坚持摆出那个表情
I didn't realize the except to which I looked like,kind of like the furor 3. 我没意识到我照得太过了 看起来有点像元首
adj.古怪的,异常的;特殊的,特有的
- He walks in a peculiar fashion.他走路的样子很奇特。
- He looked at me with a very peculiar expression.他用一种很奇怪的表情看着我。
adj.擅长运动的,强健的;活跃的,体格健壮的
- This area has been marked off for athletic practice.这块地方被划出来供体育训练之用。
- He is an athletic star.他是一个运动明星。
标签:
脱口秀