《柯南脱口秀》第51期:奥巴马医保
英语课
Thank you so much for that.Thank you.That was mostly good. 谢谢大家 谢谢 基本上挺好的
At the end it was weird 1 I thought.Just random 2 woos I find disturbing. 最后面有点怪怪的 就那么零星的呼喊 有点闹心
Many of my relationships are weird at the end,yes. 我很多的恋情到最后都很怪的
I can believe that.Start out good.Welcome to tonight's show.One of our best ever. 不难想象 起初挺好的 欢迎到今晚节目现场 我们最棒的一期了
Don't laugh at that.It's possible.One in 800 shot I would easily say. 别笑啊 这是有可能的 至少有八百分之一的可能
Much to talk about.The NBA playoffs are under way.Or as the lakers call it,time to golf! 很多可聊 NBA季后赛即将到来 湖人队管这叫 该打高尔夫了
Clearly some laker fans here.They're just glaring at me right now. 显然有湖人球迷到场 他们正怒气冲冲地瞪着我呢
Now,you're what the big story is right now,Bruce Jenner.Bruce Jenner is the big story,yeah. 现在的大新闻是布鲁斯·詹纳 布鲁斯·詹纳是热门新闻
How many saw his interview?I think 8 billion people watched that interview,yeah,8 billion,yeah. 多少人看了他的采访 好像是80亿人 80亿人看了他的采访
In last week's interview,Bruce Jenner said he's a woman who is transitioning his body from male to female and he's also a conservative Republican. 在上周的采访中 布鲁斯·詹纳说他是正在将身体从男性转变为女性的女人 而且他还是保守派共和党人
That's what he said,yeah.Bruce said he looks foward to bashing Obamacare as soon as he finishes using it. 他是这么说的 布鲁斯说他很期待抨击奥巴马医保 不过得等他用完了再说
What else is going on?It was reported one in four Americans didn't exercise at all this past year.Didn't exercise at all. 还有什么 据报道四分之一的美国人去年一年根本没锻炼过 根本没锻炼过
When he heard this,Chris Christie said hey,maybe I could be president.I could lead these people. 听到这消息后 克里斯·克里斯蒂说 或许我能当上总统 这样的人民我可以领导啊
A lot of people here applauded when I said don't exercise at all. 我刚刚说根本没锻炼时好多人鼓掌了
People that brought their own popcorn 3 to a talk show taping. 他们自带了爆米花 来录制脱口秀
adj.古怪的,离奇的;怪诞的,神秘而可怕的
- From his weird behaviour,he seems a bit of an oddity.从他不寻常的行为看来,他好像有点怪。
- His weird clothes really gas me.他的怪衣裳简直笑死人。
adj.随机的;任意的;n.偶然的(或随便的)行动
- The list is arranged in a random order.名单排列不分先后。
- On random inspection the meat was found to be bad.经抽查,发现肉变质了。
标签:
脱口秀