《柯南脱口秀》第170期:模仿英国口音
英语课
It is such a good.You were good,you were good in it. 好棒 你配得很棒
Thank you.You were very good.I had a lot of fun.Your voice is okay. 谢谢 你表现得很棒 我配的额很开心 你的声音还行
Thank you,probably my weakest feature but thank you. 谢谢 那可能是我的最弱项 但还是谢谢你
You apparently 1 panicked when you were hired for archer 2.Is that true?When you got job you panicked. 当你受雇为《间谍亚契》配音时 你慌了 这是真的吗 你拿到这份工作的时候慌了
I didn't read the script.Notoriously 3 underprepared for everything. 我没读过剧本 完全没做好准备
And then when I found out I was a spy I panicked,Because I thought I would have to do a british accent.A british accent. 当我发现我是一名间谍时 我慌了 因为我还以为我要模仿英国口音 英国口音
Yeah,because all spies are british. 因为所有间谍都是英国人
And you don't have a strong british accent?I have a little one.I can do a little bit.let's hear it. 你不擅长英国口音吗 我会一点 学来听听
Hello.How are you.Cup of tea,please.Thank you sir. 你好 你好吗 请给我来杯茶 谢谢你 先生
Cup of tea.You can't just say cup of tea.Cup of tea. 来杯茶 你不能就说来杯茶 来杯茶
That is what I did when I was in Britain.And they kept keeping me tea.Cup of tea.Cup of tea.Cup of tea. 我在英国的时候就这么说 他们一直给我上茶 来杯茶 来杯茶 来杯茶
Archer has a catch phrase danger zone and that has caught on.Fans love danger zone. 《间谍亚契》中有句流行台词 危险地带 剧迷们喜欢危险区
Do you get that a lot when you walk around in the world. 你走到世界各地经常听到这句话吗
People shouting danger zone?I do.Sometimes people shout it out of their car. 人们会喊危险区 是的 有时候人们会坐在车里喊
and it's complicated because not a lot of people know what I look like,you know. 这很复杂 因为 许多人不知道我长什么模样
adv.显然地;表面上,似乎
- An apparently blind alley leads suddenly into an open space.山穷水尽,豁然开朗。
- He was apparently much surprised at the news.他对那个消息显然感到十分惊异。
n.射手,弓箭手
- The archer strung his bow and aimed an arrow at the target.弓箭手拉紧弓弦将箭瞄准靶子。
- The archer's shot was a perfect bull's-eye.射手的那一箭正中靶心。
adv.声名狼藉地
- The weather here is notoriously fickle. 这里的天气出了名的变化无常。
- The trains are notoriously unreliable. 火车不准点是出了名的。
标签:
脱口秀