《柯南脱口秀》第173期:奇葩事情
英语课
Cause you got in trouble in public once for annoying people. 你曾因为整人而在公众场合惹上了麻烦
You went to.well,I got it back basically.It backfired. 基本上是我遭到了报复 反被人整
That was birthday party I had a few year ago, 那是我几年前开的一场生日派对
and it was sort of a surprise party and took place in the back of a bar. 那算是场惊喜派对 在一家酒吧后面举行
I didn't know everybody was gonna be there.There was about 30 people. 我不知道大家会去 大概有三十个人
And when I got back there,everyone started to sing "Happy birthday" 我过去之后 大家开始唱生日快乐歌
But they just stopped at the hap 1 part. 但他们就停在“祝”字上
So they just said,hap....and they wouldn't stop. 就一直唱“祝...” 没完没了
And like literally 2 for like 10 minutes.Until we got kicked out. 他们整整唱了十分钟 直到我们被撵出去
You all got kicked out.Yes.This was your friends so irritated with you. 你们被撵出去了 对 你的朋友都被你激怒了
They got me back and annoyed me.But probably didn't even annoy you. 他们以其人之道还治其人之身 但可能根本就没烦到你
You like that kind of weird 3.Now I do it. 你喜欢那种奇葩事情 我现在也用这招
When anyone has a birthday I do that.When I'm at a birthday party I did hap... 每当有人过生日 我就耍这招 我参加生日派对的时候就会唱“祝...”
Like my father's 84th.You didn't do it to your father,did you?Hell yeah. 比如我父亲的84岁生日 你不会用这招整你父亲了吧 当然啦
That's awful.Got you again,dad.Leave me alone. 真不像话 又耍到你啦 老爸 别来烦我
Well,"Archer 4" airs thursday at 10:00 on Fx.And I love the skits 6 you guys do on "Archer".It's not called skit 5. 《间谍亚契》每周四晚十点在FX播出 我喜欢你们在《间谍亚契》中制作的小品 那不叫小品
n.运气;v.偶然发生
- Some have the hap,some stick in the gap.有的人走运, 有的人倒霉。
- May your son be blessed by hap and happiness.愿你儿子走运幸福。
adv.照字面意义,逐字地;确实
- He translated the passage literally.他逐字逐句地翻译这段文字。
- Sometimes she would not sit down till she was literally faint.有时候,她不走到真正要昏厥了,决不肯坐下来。
adj.古怪的,离奇的;怪诞的,神秘而可怕的
- From his weird behaviour,he seems a bit of an oddity.从他不寻常的行为看来,他好像有点怪。
- His weird clothes really gas me.他的怪衣裳简直笑死人。
n.射手,弓箭手
- The archer strung his bow and aimed an arrow at the target.弓箭手拉紧弓弦将箭瞄准靶子。
- The archer's shot was a perfect bull's-eye.射手的那一箭正中靶心。
n.滑稽短剧;一群
- The comic skIt sent up the foolishness of young men in love.那幅画把沉溺于热恋中的青年男子的痴态勾勒得滑稽可笑。
- They performed a skit to amuse the crowd.他们表演了一个幽默小品来娱乐观众。
标签:
脱口秀