《柯南脱口秀》第179期:变得越来越聪明
英语课
A seattle doctor,that's right,I'm saying it, 西雅图一名医生 没错 我就是说了
A seattle doctor,doesn't mean anything,a seattle doctor.Everyone's like,what,what's the problem? 一名西雅图医生 没什么啦 大家都像 这有什么的吗
Yeah,I'm going to double down.A seattle doctor was suspended after he was discovered sexting during surgeries. 我要再来一次 一名西雅图医生被停职 因为他被人发现在手术中发色情短信
Yes,Here's a tip.If you're going to send a dick pic,make sure it's yours,ok? 是的 给大家个建议 如果你要发老二照 一定确保发的是你的
A new study by a university in London,true story,has discovered that the average IQ of humans has gone up 20 points since 1950.20 points. 伦敦一家大学的一项新调查显示 发现人类的平均智商自1950年以来已经上升了20分 20分
In other words,in other words,we're all getting smarter. 也就是说 我们大家都在变聪明
Now,I thought this was a surprising find,So I sent out a camera crew around Burbank,to ask average American what is they thought about the News.Take a look. 我觉得这一发现十分惊人 所以我派出了摄制组 在伯班克一带 询问普通的美国民众对此新闻有何感想 看看吧
Sir,why do you think the average IQ of humans has gone up by 20 points since 1950's. 先生 你觉得人类平均智商为什么会自1950年至今上升了20点
That's a great question.I think you coud attribute it partially 1 to the improvement in public education in the last 60,70 years. 好问题啊 我觉得可以部分归功于这六七十年间公共教育质量的提升
Certainly the information age has helped people. 信息时代对人类绝对大有益处
Have you heard about this new study that says that humans have been getting smarter and smarter since 1950? 你是否听说了一项新调查显示 人类自50年以来变得越来越聪明了
Monny gave me tootsy rools to eat. 妈妈给了我糖棒棒
Humans have been getting smarther and smarter over the last six decades,Really? 过去六十年间 人类智商在变高 是吗
Excuse me,sir,do you think humans are smarter than they used to be? 抱歉 先生 你是否认为人类比以前聪明了呢
I'm not sure.But let me ask me penis. 我不确定 我问问我老二
标签:
脱口秀