八卦常用口语:英语怎么聊八卦?
英语课
八卦的开场白
Guess what?
你猜怎么着?
Have you heard?
你听说了吗?
Did you hear what happened?
你听说出什么事了吗?
Guess what I just found out.
猜猜我刚发现了什么。
You won't believe what Sherlock just told me.
你绝对不会相信夏洛克告诉我的事。
You'll never guess what I read online.
你绝对猜不到我在网上看到了什么八卦。
八卦的快感有一部分建立在“天知地知你知我知”之上,想知道怎么表达吗?
Could you keep a secret?
你能保密吗?
Keep it to yourself.
你自己知道就行了。
This is for your ears only.
我只告诉你了哦。
Don’t say I told you.
千万别说是我告诉你的。
This is not public knowledge.
这可不是谁都能知道的。
Just between you, me and the lamppost.
你知我知电线杆子知。
接下来到听者表“忠心”的时候了,发誓“我绝不告诉别人”
My lips 1 are sealed.
我一定会守口如瓶的。
I won’t tell a soul.
我谁都不会说。
I’ll take it to my grave 2.
我到死也不会说的。
It won’t leave this room.
这话绝对不出这个房间。
Wild horses couldn’t drag it out of me.
君子一言驷马难追。
好奇宝宝一定忍不住再补一句“你怎么知道的”?
A. How did you find?
B. How did you find out?
你觉得哪个正确?
答案:How did you find out?
你是怎么知道的?
“无可奉告……”这一系列的话该怎么说呢?
A little bird told me.
消息灵通人士告诉我的。
We have our ways.
我自有办法。
Word travels fast.
八卦传得可快了。
Bad news travels fast.
坏事传千里。
None of your business.
这你就别管了。
abbr.logical inferences per second 每秒的逻辑推论n.嘴唇( lip的名词复数 );(容器或凹陷地方的)边缘;粗鲁无礼的话
- Her lips compressed into a thin line. 她的双唇抿成了一道缝。
- the fullness of her lips 她丰满的双唇
标签:
口语