《柯南脱口秀》第102期:一群嬉皮士
英语课
It's April 15th.It's tax day.My audience doesn't care.They don't play their taxes.Bunch of hippies. 已经4月15日了 报税日 观众们才不在乎呢 他们都不缴税的 一群嬉皮士
It's April 15th,it's tax day and fun fact of this year,the federal tax code is over 74,000 pages long. 4月15日了 报税日 有趣的是今年起 联邦免税代码已经有7.4万页长了
But stick with it because after page 72,000,it gets really good. 不过别放弃哦 7.2万页之后开始好玩了
That's when it gets dirty.That's what I meant. 从那里开始就荤了 我就这意思
Marco Rubio announced his candidacy two days ago.This is interesting.You can vote on election day. 马可·卢比奥两天前宣布了参加竞选 有趣新闻 你们选举日在投票吧
people feel the need any time you bring up a candidate in the monologue,yeah,boo!boo! 每次我在独白中 提到候选人时 大家就非得欢呼或嘘声 下去吧
In his lifetime,Marco Rubio has identified himself as a Mormon,a Catholic and a Baptist. 马可·卢比奥这辈子 一直认为自己是摩门教徒 天主教徒和浸信会教徒
Rubio plans to address questions about exactly what his religious beliefs are this Saturday at his bar mitzvah.You have been there.sure. 卢比奥将于周六表明自己的宗教立场 就在他的成人礼上 你去过的 是啊
Governor Chris Christie says if he's president,he will crackdown on the sale of marijuana. 克里斯·克里斯蒂州长说 如果他当选总统 将打击大麻销售
However,that was before he was told it also comes in a brownie.Then he was for it. 但那是在他知道大麻还能做巧克力蛋糕之前 他就完全支持了
That's not pot,that's ecstasy 1.I'm not sure what that was. 那不是大麻 那是迷幻药吧 我不知道那是什么
标签:
脱口秀