TED演讲:为掌握而不是为了分数而教学(7)
时间:2019-02-14 作者:英语课 分类:TED演讲科学篇
英语课
So as a society, we have a question: 所以对一个社会而言,我们有一个问题:
All this new productivity is happening because of this technology, but who participates in it? 科技带来的这些新生产力,是谁参与其中呢?
Is it just going to be that very top of the pyramid, in which case, what does everyone else do? 是不是只有处于金字塔顶端的人,而其他人都置身事外?
How do they operate? Or do we do something that's more aspirational 1? 他们会如何操作?或者我们是否要从事更加远大的事业呢?
Do we actually attempt to invert 2 the pyramid, where you have a large creative class, 我们是否真的愿意尝试去倒转金字塔,让创新人群起主导作用呢,
where almost everyone can participate as an entrepreneur, an artist, as a researcher? 让每个人都可以成为企业家、艺术家,或是研究人员呢?
And I don't think that this is utopian. 我并不认为这仅仅是空想。
I really think that this is all based on the idea that if we let people tap into their potential by mastering concepts, 我认为这一切都建立在一个理念之上,就是如果我们能够借由掌握概念,
by being able to exercise agency over their learning, that they can get there. 挖掘学生的学习热情,激发他们的学习潜力,他们就能够达成目标。
And when you think of it as just a citizen of the world, it's pretty exciting. 当你想到自己置身于这种理想环境,其实是很让人激动的一件事。
I mean, think about the type of equity 3 we can we have, and the rate at which civilization could even progress. 想象一下我们所能拥有的那种平等,想象文明所能达到的那种境界。
And so, I'm pretty optimistic about it. 对此,我充满信心。
I think it's going to be a pretty exciting time to be alive. Thank you. 我认为这个时刻将令人无比激动人心。谢谢!
志同的,有抱负的
- Most of the images that bombard us all are aspirational. 轰击的图像,我们都期望最大。
- Analysts said self-help and aspirational reading could explain India's high figures. 分析师们指出,自助读书、热爱读书是印度人均读书时间超过别的国家的主要原因。
vt.使反转,使颠倒,使转化
- She catch the insect by invert her cup over it.她把杯子倒扣在昆虫上,将它逮住了。
- Invert the cake onto a cooling rack.把蛋糕倒扣在冷却架上。
标签:
TED演讲