第481期:这些超实用的英文聊天技巧助你轻松摆脱尬聊
时间:2019-02-13 作者:英语课 分类:卡卡课堂早餐英语
英语课
我们每天都要与形形色色的人交流,不管是在家还是进入社会,在交流的过程中,我们都必须注意一些事情,才能避免纷争。在人际交往过程中,我们既要做到不卑不亢,也要照顾与我们交流对象的情绪。今天,我们给大家分享一些在交流过程中的小技巧,希望能帮到大家。New Words:
subconsciously 1 adv. 潜意识地
put guard down放下警惕
softener 2 n. 软化剂;硬水软化器
communicator n. 传播者;发报机;通信员
seek out 找出;搜出;想获得
Show your hands
亮出你的双手
Use your hands to acknowledge 3 the other person whether it's a wave or a handshake to help. This helps the person subconsciously put his/her guard down.
不论是挥手或握手,我们都可以用双手来表示对对方的认可。这个行为会让对方放下警惕。
Use softeners before questioning
提问前加点“软化剂”
For example, instead of asking Why would you do that? you can ask What made you do that?. Or to make it even more gentle, you can ask, What about the situation you were in made you do that?
例如,比起“你为什么那样做”我们可以说“是什么使得你那样做”,这样会更温和一些。或者说“你做这些事的时候是处在什么样的情况夏”会更好。
Create Me too moments
创造“我也是”的时刻
What most people don't realize is great communicators know how to seek out and create moments that get the other person thinking in their brain Oh my Gosh, me too!
很多人都没有意识到一个成功的交流者懂得如何寻找并创造让对方脑中浮现出这样的想法:“哦,天呐,我也是这样。”
This helps promote a sense of bonding and openness that creates a space for better communication.
这会让人产生一种归属感,并敞开心扉,留给双方更多的交流空间。
Communicate your feelings through stories
通过讲故事来表达自己的感受
Practice expressing your experiences and feelings through stories. Try to be detailed 4. For example, don't just say you had a bad day. Share the specific details on what happened:
试着讲故事来表达你的经历和感受,尽量详细一些。比如,不要仅仅说你今天过得不好,而要跟对方分享一些细节。
Who was there?
都有谁?
How did you feel when it happened?
事情发生的时候你是什么感觉?
What do you think caused it?
你认为为什么会发生这件事?
ad.下意识地,潜意识地
- In choosing a partner we are subconsciously assessing their evolutionary fitness to be a mother of children or father provider and protector. 在选择伴侣的时候,我们会在潜意识里衡量对方将来是否会是称职的母亲或者父亲,是否会是合格的一家之主。
- Lao Yang thought as he subconsciously tightened his grasp on the rifle. 他下意识地攥紧枪把想。 来自汉英文学 - 散文英译
n.起软化作用的东西,软化剂,柔软剂
- This is a good fabric softener for woolens. 这是一种很好的羊毛织物柔软剂。
- Ion exchange softening Series: If Mobile-bed tower, Combined softener and Automatic softener. 离子交换软化系列:如三塔流动床、组合式软水器和全自动软水器。
vt.承认...的权威,告知,收到,报偿
- With so much evidence against him he had to acknowledge his error.在这么多的证据面前,他不得不承认错误。
- It is ungracious of me not to acknowledge your help.你大力帮助而我尚未表示谢意,十分失礼。
标签:
早餐英语