职场英文口语 第219期:忙碌时接听电话(4)
时间:2019-02-12 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语
英语课
Here's a reminder 1 of some of the phrases you could use… 下面一起看看可能用到的短语吧。
We're a bit busy at the moment; could I take your name and number and we'll call you back? 我们现在有点忙,可以留下您的名字、电话,稍后打过去吗?
When would be a convenient time to call you? 您什么时候方便接电话?
Could I take a message please and I'll make sure he or she calls you back? 我帮您带个口信,稍后让他/她回电话吗?
Ah there you are, Tom, you've been a long time. 汤姆,你在这儿啊,怎么那么长时间。
I need to give Paul that important message I wrote on your hand. 我要把写你手上的重要信息告诉保罗。
Ah… yes… it's a bit tricky 2. 有点棘手。
You see, I went to the toilet and then, well, I… washed my hands. 我刚刚上厕所,然后把手洗了。
Oh no, you've washed the messages off! 不是吧!你把消息全洗掉了!
What are we going to do now? 我们现在怎么办啊?
Erm… I'll get that, shall I? 我去接吧,好吗?
We can't carry on like this.No you can't! 不能再这样下去了!不,当然不行!
Has Anna lost the numbers of two potential clients 3? 安娜把两位潜在客户的号码弄丢了吗?
Can the company carry on like this? 公司还能继续这样下去吗?
It certainly looks like it could do with another pair of hands. 看起来,得另找人来帮忙啊。
What will happen next? 接下来会发生什么事情呢?
Join us again next time for English at Work. Bye! 记得收听下期的职场英语。再见。
n.提醒物,纪念品;暗示,提示
- I have had another reminder from the library.我又收到图书馆的催还单。
- It always took a final reminder to get her to pay her share of the rent.总是得发给她一份最后催缴通知,她才付应该交的房租。
adj.狡猾的,奸诈的;(工作等)棘手的,微妙的
- I'm in a rather tricky position.Can you help me out?我的处境很棘手,你能帮我吗?
- He avoided this tricky question and talked in generalities.他回避了这个非常微妙的问题,只做了个笼统的表述。
标签:
职场英文