时间:2019-02-12 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语


英语课

   Actually Paul, if you want me back I'll need a new chair… and a new phone… 保罗,要想让我回去,你得给我换把新椅子和新电话。


  OK Denise! See you tomorrow.And a pay rise! 好的,丹尼斯!明天见。还要涨工资!
  So, is she coming back then?Yes, first thing tomorrow. 她回来吗?是的,明天就回来。
  That's good because we've just had a call from Nice'n'Cheesy 太好了。因为刚刚接到美味奶酪店的电话。
  they said nobody returned their call yesterday and that if we don't contact 1 them by the end of tomorrow they will go elsewhere 2 for their plastic grapes. 他们说昨天我们没人回电话,要是明晚之前再不联系,他们就去其他公司订购塑料葡萄。
  Right, we must act… and act fast.Let's hope they don't lose that contract 3. 好吧,我们得立马行动了。希望他们不会失去合同。
  At least with Denise returning to work, things will be a little more organised but for how long? 至少丹尼斯回来会让事情有组织一点。但能坚持多久呢?
  Join us again next time on English at Work. Bye! 记得收听下期的职场英语,再见。

n.联系,交际,熟人,接触;vi.接触,联系;vt.使接触
  • We agreed to contact again as soon as possible.我们同意尽快再次联系。
  • She is still in close contact with Sarah.她仍然同萨拉人联系密切。
adv.在别处,到别处
  • Our favourite restaurant was full so we had to go elsewhere.我们最喜欢去的那家饭店客满了,因此不得不改去别处。
  • I have half a mind to move elsewhere.我有点想搬到别处去。
n.合同,契约,婚约;v.使缩短,感染,订约
  • The terms of the contract are acceptable to us.我们认为这个合同的条件可以接受。
  • I'm under contract to teach here for one year.我按照聘约要在这里教一年书。
标签: 职场英文
学英语单词