实用口语:乘飞机旅行英语常用语
英语课
1.欢迎您乘坐南航/东航…班机。
It’s nice to have you aboard China Southern/Eastern Airlines.
2.请出示您的登机牌。
May I see your boarding pass?
3.我来为您引座。
I’ll show you your seat.
4.请随我来。
Follow me, please.
5.我帮您拿行李好吗?
May I help you with your bag?
6.为了使飞机在起飞时保持配载平衡,请您按指定的座位入座。
Please take your assigned seat, for the plane must keep balance when it takes off.
7.这是呼叫钮,如果需要我们帮忙,请按一下。
This one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.
8.请将您的椅背调直。
Please put the back of your seat in upright position.
9.让您感到舒适是我们的职责。
It’s our duty to let you feel as comfortable as possible.
10.请把您的箱子放在行李架内。
Please put your box in the overhead bin 1.
11.您不能把行李放在这儿,基于安全原因过道不能堵塞。
Please do not leave your baggage here. The aisle 2 shouldn’t be blocked as a safety
requirement.
12.由于机械故障,航班已延误,机械师们正在对飞机进行仔细检查。
The flight has been delayed due to mechanical troubles. The engineers are
making careful examination of the plane.
13.由于地面有雾,本次班机将延误约两小时。
The flight will be delayed about 2 hours due to foggy weather on ground.
14.由于空中航路拥挤,我们要等待通行许可(才能起飞)。
Due to heavy air traffic, we’ll wait for take-off clearance 3.
15.我们须等待跑道上的冰被清除。
We have to wait until the ice on the runway has been cleared.
16.我们的飞机要装完货才能起飞。
Our plane can’t take off until the cargo 4 is loaded.
17.我们正在等待几位乘客办理登机手续。
We are waiting for a few passengers to complete boarding formalities.
18.如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知你(们)的。
If we have any further information, we’ll let you know immediately.
19.请您回到您座位上好吗?飞机马上要起飞了。
Would you please return to your seat? The plane is taking off soon.
20.请在安全带信号消失前坐在座位上,系好安全带。
Please stay in your seat and keep your seat belt fastened until the sign has been turned off.
21.飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。
The plane is about to take off. Please don’t walk about in the cabin.
22.头等舱乘客的盥洗室/厕所位于前舱,其他乘客的在后面。
The toilet for first class passengers is located in the front of the cabin and the one for other passengers in the rear.
23.盥洗室/厕所有人。
The lavatory 5 is occupied.
24.盥洗室/厕所没人。
The lavatory is vacant.
25.您可放下遮阳板,关掉阅读灯,系好安全带,这样您能好好休息一下。
You could draw down the window-shade and turn the reading light off and fasten
your seat-belt so that you can take a good nap.
26.为确保飞行和通信系统的正常操作,请您不要使用手提电话/激光唱机/调频收音机。
In order to ensure the normal operation of airplane navigation and communication system, you are kindly 6 requested not to use your cellular 7 phone/CD player/FM receiver.
27.我们前方有大雷雨,无法穿越。我们决定返回杭州。非常抱歉由此给您带来的不便。
There is a heavy thunderstorm ahead of us. We have no way to pass it. So we have decided 8 to return to Hangzhou. Much to our regret for the inconvenience that may cause you.
28.我们马上要供应饮料了。请放下您的小桌板。
Now we’ll be serving drinks. Please pull down your tray table.
29.先生,您想要杯香槟吗?
Would you like a glass of champagne 9, sir?
30.您想来点热/冷饮料吗?
Would you like something hot/cold to drink?
31.您是要淡茶还是浓茶?
How do you like your tea? Weak or strong?
32.咖啡还未冲好,来杯热茶好吗?
Coffee isn’t ready yet. Would you like to have a cup of hot tea instead?
33.您想在饮料里放点冰块吗?
Would you like some ice in your drink?
34.小心烫手!
It’s hot! Mind your hand.
35.您喜欢直喝威士忌还是加冰块?
Would you like your whisky straight or on the rocks?
36.您准备现在用午餐吗?
Are you ready for your lunch now?
37.我们马上给您提供正餐。这是茶单。
We’ll soon be serving dinner. Here is the menu.
38.您想要吃什么?烤牛肉还是熏火腿?
What would you like to have? Roasted beef or smoked ham?
39.我们机上配备的餐食既有中式口味也有西式口味。
Our meals on board are designed to meet both Chinese and Western tastes.
40.我们有多种菜肴供您选择。
We have a selection of dishes for you.
41.先生,您还要点别的什么吗?
Would you like more of anything, sir?
42.您要什么样的牛排?嫩点的、适中的、还是老点的?
How do you like your steak done? Rare, medium or well-done?
43.对不起,鱼没有了。您能换一道菜吗?我们有鸡……您想来点吗?
I’m sorry. There is no more fish left. Can you make a change? We have
chicken…Would you like some?
44.对不起,请回到座位上,飞机马上起飞,厕所暂时停用。
Excuse me. Would you please return to your seat? We are taking off soon, and the lavatory has been suspended.
45.对不起,让您久等了。
I’m sorry for keeping you waiting.
46.您能喜欢我非常高兴。再来点吗?
I’m glad you like them. Would you like to have some more?
47.您对这顿饭还满意吧?
How do you like the meal?
48.您介意我把这些东西拿走吗?
Would you mind me taking these away?
49.您可以就如何提高机上质量给我们提些建议吗?
Could you give us some advice on how to improve our inflight service?
50.这是本次航班的纪念品,但愿您能喜欢它。
This is our flight souvenir. I hope you’ll like it.
51.您买点机上免税商品吗?
Would you like to buy some duty free items?
52.请您让开过道,以便让其他旅客通过。
Could you please step aside and allow the other passengers to go through.
53.起飞后您可以使用手提电脑,但下降时请关闭。
After take-off you may use the laptop computer but not during descending 10.
54.几分钟之后我们将提供饮料(快餐、餐食),请放下您前面的桌板。
In a few minutes we’ll be serving drinks(snacks, meals).Please pull down the seat table in front of you.
55.您想喝点什么饮料吗?我们有矿泉水,橙汁,可口可乐,雪碧等,您喜欢哪一种?
Would you like something to drink? We have mineral water, orange concentrate juice, Coca Cola, Sprite and so on. Which do you prefer?
56.感谢您乘坐我们的班机,希望能有幸再次和您见面。
Thank you for flying with us and hope to have the pleasure of being with you again.
n.箱柜;vt.放入箱内;[计算机] DOS文件名:二进制目标文件
- He emptied several bags of rice into a bin.他把几袋米倒进大箱里。
- He threw the empty bottles in the bin.他把空瓶子扔进垃圾箱。
n.(教堂、教室、戏院等里的)过道,通道
- The aisle was crammed with people.过道上挤满了人。
- The girl ushered me along the aisle to my seat.引座小姐带领我沿着通道到我的座位上去。
n.净空;许可(证);清算;清除,清理
- There was a clearance of only ten centimetres between the two walls.两堵墙之间只有十厘米的空隙。
- The ship sailed as soon as it got clearance. 那艘船一办好离港手续立刻启航了。
n.(一只船或一架飞机运载的)货物
- The ship has a cargo of about 200 ton.这条船大约有200吨的货物。
- A lot of people discharged the cargo from a ship.许多人从船上卸下货物。
n.盥洗室,厕所
- Is there any lavatory in this building?这座楼里有厕所吗?
- The use of the lavatory has been suspended during take-off.在飞机起飞期间,盥洗室暂停使用。
adj.和蔼的,温和的,爽快的;adv.温和地,亲切地
- Her neighbours spoke of her as kindly and hospitable.她的邻居都说她和蔼可亲、热情好客。
- A shadow passed over the kindly face of the old woman.一道阴影掠过老太太慈祥的面孔。
adj.移动的;细胞的,由细胞组成的
- She has a cellular telephone in her car.她的汽车里有一部无线通讯电话机。
- Many people use cellular materials as sensitive elements in hygrometers.很多人用蜂窝状的材料作为测量温度的传感元件。
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
- This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
- There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
标签:
口语