中国人容易“误解”的英语词句:表达方式类
时间:2019-02-07 作者:英语课 分类:英文语法词汇
英语课
2. 表达方式类
Look out! 当心!(不是"向外看")
What a shame 1! 多可惜!真遗憾!(不是"多可耻")
You don't say! 是吗!(不是"你别说")
You can say that again! 说得好!(不是"你可以再说一遍")
I haven't slept better. 我睡得好极了。(不是"我从未睡过好觉")
You can't be too careful in your work. 你工作越仔细越好。(不是"你工作不能太仔细")
It has been 4 years since 2 I smoked. 我戒烟4年了。(不是"我抽烟4年了")
All his friends did 3 not turn up. 他的朋友没全到。(不是"他的朋友全没到")
People will be long forgetting her. 人们在很长时间内会记住她的。(不是"人们会永远忘记她")
He was 4 only too pleased 5 to let them go. 他很乐意让他们走。(不是"他太高兴了,不愿让他们走")
It can't be less 6 interesting. 它无聊极了。(不是"它不可能没有趣")
n.羞愧,遗憾的事;v.使羞愧
- She felt shame after she told the lie.她撒谎后感到羞愧。
- He felt no shame and no regret.他不感到羞愧和悔恨。
adv.后来;conj.既然,因为,自从;prep.自从
- He's been working in a bank since leaving school.自从毕业后,他就一直在一家银行工作。
- I have known him ever since I was a child.我自孩提时代起就已经认识他了。
v.动词do的过去式
- How many goals did you score in the last game?上一场比赛你们进了几个球?
- Why did you choose basketball in the first place?你为何首先选择篮球呢?
adj.高兴的,快乐的,喜欢的,满意的
- She was pleased to hear good news about him.听到他的好消息,她很高兴。
- Whichever day you come,we will be pleased to see you.无论你哪一天来,我们都很高兴。
标签:
方式