外贸口语:礼节常用语
英语课
久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.
好久不见了 Long time no see.
辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们 distinguished 1/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表广州市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表广州市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在广州过得怎么样? How are you making out in Guangzhou?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来广州投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Guangzhou.
欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.
感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.
欢迎以后多来广州 Hope you’ll visit Guangzhou more often.
请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
多保重 Take care.
祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.
愿为您效劳。 At your service.
为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon 2 in honor of …
欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 workin
g luncheon
自助餐 buffet 3 dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner
告别宴会 farewell dinner
庆功宴 glee feast
招待会 reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 cocktail 4 party 茶话会 tea party
包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte
上菜 serve a courst
您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
请入席 Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together 5
请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
祝你健康 To your health.
我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
随量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌。 All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem 6.
出席今天招待会的贵宾有 The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are
现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon…
开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝 grand celebration
庆祝成立…一周年 celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺 On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season’s greetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
adj.卓越的,杰出的,著名的
- Elephants are distinguished from other animals by their long noses.大象以其长长的鼻子显示出与其他动物的不同。
- A banquet was given in honor of the distinguished guests.宴会是为了向贵宾们致敬而举行的。
n.午宴,午餐,便宴
- We have luncheon at twelve o'clock.我们十二点钟用午餐。
- I have a luncheon engagement.我午饭有约。
n.自助餐;饮食柜台;餐台
- Are you having a sit-down meal or a buffet at the wedding?你想在婚礼中摆桌宴还是搞自助餐?
- Could you tell me what specialties you have for the buffet?你能告诉我你们的自助餐有什么特色菜吗?
n.鸡尾酒;餐前开胃小吃;混合物
- We invited some foreign friends for a cocktail party.我们邀请了一些外国朋友参加鸡尾酒会。
- At a cocktail party in Hollywood,I was introduced to Charlie Chaplin.在好莱坞的一次鸡尾酒会上,人家把我介绍给查理·卓别林。
n.(使)聚集;(使)集合
- Well,Miss Huang,we are planning to have a casual get-together.嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家小聚一番。
- Will you help me prepare for the get- together of the old classmates?你能否帮我为这次老同学聚会做好准备工作?
标签:
外贸口语