《柯南脱口秀》第205期:少年时代
英语课
Now you are,what about boyhood? boyhood. 那么 《少年时代》呢 《少年时代》
This is a movie that follows real actors over 12 years. 这部电影跟踪拍摄了演员们12年
Yes,12 years.It's a great movie. 是的 12年 这部电影很棒
It is kind of master piece.I love it. 是大师之作 我很喜欢
But people say,wow,that's so amazing. 但是大家说 哇哦 真的太了不起了
It took them 12 years. 用了12年呢
what did that make it easier? 那样不是更容易吗
I mean,you know,that's a long time. 你们懂的 那很久
"Dallas buyers club",they made in three weeks.That's hard.Yeah,it's difficult. 《达拉斯买家俱乐部》只用了三周 那才叫难 是的 很难
you think they should be graded differently because it took 12 years. 你觉得他们应该分别评分 因为这花了12年
All of the time in the world. 12年 这么多时间
My grandmother could make a movie if you gave her 12 years and Patricia Arquette. 我奶奶都能制作一部电影 如果你给她12年时间和帕特里夏·阿奎特
I mean,it's a great movie though.Fantastic. 不过这是部很棒的电影 棒极了
you have a lot of twitter followers,including celebrities 1.Celebrities love you. 你推特上粉丝很多 包括许多名人 名人都爱你
Some do.I can think of one that doesn't right now. 有些是 我现在就能想到有一个不爱我的
Celebrities,some of them like me.some don't. 名人 有些喜欢我 有些不喜欢
I have a particular fascination 2 with different celebrities like I love Lisa Rinna. 我对名人有着很独特的喜好 比如我喜欢丽萨·瑞那
Lisa Rinna,she's married to Harry 3 Hamlin.There she is. 丽萨·瑞那嫁给了哈瑞·哈林 这是她
I have a fascination with her.She is one of the real housewives now. 我很迷恋她 她现在是比弗利娇妻之一
And she started following me and I was so excited. 她开始粉我 我超激动
Then I looked and two weeks later she unfollowed me. 我就观察 两周后她取消了关注
really?yeah.what the hell else is Lisa Rinna doing with her time? 真的吗 是的 除此之外丽萨·瑞那还能做什么打发时间呢
n.(尤指娱乐界的)名人( celebrity的名词复数 );名流;名声;名誉
- He only invited A-list celebrities to his parties. 他只邀请头等名流参加他的聚会。
- a TV chat show full of B-list celebrities 由众多二流人物参加的电视访谈节目
n.令人着迷的事物,魅力,迷恋
- He had a deep fascination with all forms of transport.他对所有的运输工具都很着迷。
- His letters have been a source of fascination to a wide audience.广大观众一直迷恋于他的来信。
标签:
脱口秀