《柯南脱口秀》第202期:世上最好的人
英语课
We're back with Joseph Gordon Levitt. 我们回来了 这是乔瑟夫·高登·李维
You have been in this business such a long time.You started out as a kid. 你在这行做了很久 你以前是个童星
We actually found this clip of you on "Celebrity 1 jeopardy 2." 我们找到了一段你在《名人问答》中的视频
where I don't know how old you are here. 我不知道你那时年龄多大
It seems like it's quite a while ago. 看起来像很久以前了
Do you know how old you were at the time? 你知道你那时多大吗
Yeah,I'm 16 in it.16? 知道 我那时16岁 16岁
But I love your enthusiasm.Check this out. 但是我喜欢你的激情 看看吧
Holden calfield,the hero of this Salinger novel hates movies. 霍尔顿·考尔菲德 这部塞林格小说的主人公讨厌电影
Phonies and his classmates,Ernest Morrow. 伪君子和他的同学 厄尼斯特·莫尔
Joey,what is "Catcher in the rye."I'm so excited. 乔 《麦田里的守望者》是什么 我好兴奋啊
That's my favorite book.Good for you.Good for you..Good for you.What is Alex's problem.Good for you. 这是我最爱的书 敢情好 敢情好 敢情好 亚历克斯有毛病吗 敢情好
Was he being sarcastic 3?Good for you.You like a book.That's a great. 他是在讽刺吗 敢情好 你喜欢书 真好
I got to get back to Canada.I woke up doing this show. 我得回加拿大了 我一大早起来 做这个节目
I'm bitter,I tell you and drunk.Nicest guy Alex,he is the nicest guy in the world. 我很不爽 我告诉你 而且醉了 他人最好了 亚历克斯 他是世界上最好的人
you just said he's drunk and that will get around. 你刚说他是个醉鬼 会传出去的
n.名人,名流;著名,名声,名望
- Tom found himself something of a celebrity. 汤姆意识到自己已小有名气了。
- He haunted famous men, hoping to get celebrity for himself. 他常和名人在一起, 希望借此使自己获得名气。
n.危险;危难
- His foolish behaviour may put his whole future in jeopardy.他愚蠢的行为可能毁了他一生的前程。
- It is precisely at this juncture that the boss finds himself in double jeopardy.恰恰在这个关键时刻,上司发现自己处于进退两难的境地。
标签:
脱口秀