口腔临床英语对话 第5期:口腔预防治疗(2)
时间:2018-12-03 作者:英语课 分类:口腔临床英语对话
英语课
Before you leave, I'll polish your teeth and remove the rest of the stain.
在你离开以前,我要把你的牙齿磨一磨, 并把留下来的着色剂磨掉。
How much have you done, Miss Jones?
琼斯小姐,干到哪了?
Oh, hello Doctor. I've almost finished scaling the lower teeth.
奥, 医生。 我快刮完下一排牙齿了。
It took me a long time to clean them. Would you like to see what I've done?
挂了好长时间。 看看刮的怎摸样了?
Yes, please. That looks fine, Miss Jones,
好。 琼司小姐, 看来刮的很好,
but there's still a little bit of calculus 1 on the proximal surface of this tooth.
不过在这双牙齿临接面上还留有一点点齿石。
I see, Doctor.
是的。
I'll show you how to remove it.
我做给你看怎样把它刮掉。
Use a Towner U-15 scaler here. Be sure to reach under the particle of calculus and scrape upward.
用着一把 "汤纳u –15 "刮锄器。 一定要刮到齿石粒的下面, 然后往上刮。
What if the tooth is loose?
要是牙齿松动怎摸办?
If the tooth is loose, you should hold it steady with a piece of gauze in your left hand.
要是牙齿松动, 你可以在左手里裹着纱布把牙齿固定住。
Did you review the patient's home care technique?
你了解了病人在家里是怎样保护牙齿的吗?
Yes, I did. At the next appointment I'll stain the teeth again.
了解了。 在下次预约治疗时,我在给他的牙齿上着色剂。
Then, I'll repeat the instructions if it's necessary.
然后如需要的话, 我再教他一次。
Usually, it will take two or more instruction periods to teach effective home care.
教人如何在家保护牙齿通常要教两次或更多一些。
Doctor, should I do anything for my next appointment?
医生,关于下次预约治疗我应该做些什莫?
Yes, Mrs. Williamson. I'd like you to keep a record of everything that you eat for a week.
威廉森太太, 请你把你一星期内吃的东西都记录下来。
Bring it with you on your next appointment.
在下次预约时把记录带来。
I'll analyze 2 your food list, and make recommendations to improve your eating habits.
到时我来分析分析你的食物表, 对改进你的饮食习惯提出建议。
It will help you to prevent tooth decay and gum diseases.
这样可以帮住你防止蛀牙和防止齿龈炎发生疾病。
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你, 医生。