公众人物毕业演讲第420期:丹泽尔2011宾夕法尼亚大学(4)
时间:2019-01-25 作者:英语课 分类:公众人物毕业演讲
英语课
Would be to talk about something, you know really like juicy Hollywood stuff like...
最好讲一些…… 你们懂的比如好莱坞的花边新闻一类的事
I thought I could talk about me and Russell Crowe getting into arguments on the set of American Gangster 1 or... But no.
我曾想过要讲讲我和罗素.克洛二人在拍摄《美国黑帮》时的激烈争论但是放弃了
You're a group of high-minded intellectuals You're not interested in that.
毕竟你们都是高尚的知识分子才不会喜欢听这些呢
Or maybe not I thought about a private moment I had at backstage.
但也说不定哦我也想过要讲讲我和安吉丽娜.茱莉二人
With Angelina Jolie in her dressing 2 room backstage at the Oscars.
我俩在她的后台更衣室里相遇的场面在奥斯卡颁奖典礼上
But I say, no, I don't think so. This is an Ivy 3 League school I mean, Angelina Jolie half-naked in a dressing room.
但后来又觉得不妥 这里可是常春藤名校我是说 安吉丽娜?朱莉在那里赤裸半身
Who wants to hear about that? No one, no one, no one, no one This is Penn.
谁会有兴趣听这个?没人 没人愿意这里可是宾夕法尼亚大学
That stuff wouldn't go over well here Maybe at Drexel, but not here.
这些东西不应该出现在这里可能会出现在德雷克塞尔大学 但不会在这
Whoo! I'm in trouble now So, I was back to square one, feeling the pressure.
这会我可惹麻烦了所以 我白折腾了一圈 压力真的好大
So now you're probably thinking if it was gonna be this difficult, this was pressure.
现在 你们可能会认为既然这么难为你 压力这么大
Why did I even accept today's invitation in the first place? Well, you know, my son goes here. That's number one.
为什么你当初要答应来这里演讲呢?好 首先 大家知道 我的儿子在这
That's a good reason And I always like to check to see how my money's being spent.
这个理由不错另外 我也想看看我的钱花的值不值
n.匪徒,歹徒,暴徒
- The gangster's friends bought off the police witness.那匪徒的朋友买通了警察方面的证人。
- He is obviously a gangster,but he pretends to be a saint.分明是强盗,却要装圣贤。
n.(食物)调料;包扎伤口的用品,敷料
- Don't spend such a lot of time in dressing yourself.别花那么多时间来打扮自己。
- The children enjoy dressing up in mother's old clothes.孩子们喜欢穿上妈妈旧时的衣服玩。