《柯南脱口秀》第160期:保守秘密
英语课
what?What kind of psychopath has one drink a week? 搞毛啊 哪种神经病一周喝一杯啊
Who is this person that I'm very afraid of that just goes one,that's it for me. 这个人是谁啊 我很害怕 他说 就一杯 我够了
For the week?Yeah,one to start the week.To begin it maybe. 一整周吗 喝一杯酒开始这一周 这倒有可能
That's so creepy.one is creepier than zero or 100,yeah,by far. 太诡异了 1杯比0杯或者100杯还要诡异
Because zero said,hey man.I used to have a problem,ok. 0杯说明 我以前有酗酒问题
And 100 says hey,man,I currently have a problem. 100被说明 我现在有问题
But one says,I'm keeping a secret and it's a problem.A big problem.Thank you,thank you. 但是1杯说明 我在保守秘密 这是个问题 大问题 谢谢 谢谢
I changed my life recently for the better. 我最近让我的生活更加美好
I started sleepoing naked and it's the greatest thing I have done. 我开始裸睡 这是我做过的最棒的事情
Yeah,thank you.If you're doing it,bravo. 是啊 谢谢 如果你在裸睡 太棒了
I feel so free,I can swim around in there.No restrictions 1 now. 我感觉好自由 可以在里面游泳 没有束缚
It's interesting that socially we're told to sleep in clothes. 很有意思 在社会上 我们被教育要穿着衣服睡觉
Isn't that weird 2?Like we're told we should be sleeping in clothes at night for some reason. 那难道不奇怪吗 大人们给我们说 出于某种原因 我们晚上该穿着衣服睡觉
And I remember being 8 years old,dancing on my bed nude 3 as you do when you're 8 years old. 我记得八岁时 裸体在床上跳舞 跟你八岁时一样
My mother came in and she said Andrew,put on some clothes and get to bed now. 我妈妈进来了 然后说安德鲁 穿上衣服 快点睡觉
I said why?And she said,we don't sleep naked in this house. 我说为什么啊 她说 这个家不许裸睡
I said why not?And she said,what if in the middle of the night,the house,what?Catches on fire. 我说为什么不呢 她说 如果大半夜的 房子 怎么了 着火了怎么办
约束( restriction的名词复数 ); 管制; 制约因素; 带限制性的条件(或规则)
- I found the restrictions irksome. 我对那些限制感到很烦。
- a snaggle of restrictions 杂乱无章的种种限制
adj.古怪的,离奇的;怪诞的,神秘而可怕的
- From his weird behaviour,he seems a bit of an oddity.从他不寻常的行为看来,他好像有点怪。
- His weird clothes really gas me.他的怪衣裳简直笑死人。
标签:
脱口秀