时间:2019-01-25 作者:英语课 分类:柯南脱口秀


英语课

 There's a lot of love there.A lot of excitement there. 很受欢迎啊 大家好激动


I have to ask you because you were at the Oscars.I was not.But you were. 我得问 你去了奥斯卡颁奖礼 我不在 但你在
And so I'm just curious,you were nominated 1.Did you enjoy the experience? 我很好奇 你被提名 你喜欢这体验吗
Obviously,you know,you possibly would have liked to have won. 显然 能得奖会更好
It's better than a kick in the teeth.I think,the academy awards is a great tradition because it is the industry. 比被批评好多了 我觉得奥斯卡金像奖是很好的传统 因为这是这一行的
All of these other things are critics awards and things like that. 所有这些其他的 评论家奖之类的
This is the people who make films,So I think people in the trade, 而这是制作电影的人 所以我觉得这一行的人
there's a special compliment 2 to getting nominated for that. 获得奥斯卡提名真的是非常特别的恭维
That's said I think,Actually I thought our director Alan Dro said it nicely when he won the director award. 我本以为我们的导演 亚利桑·德罗获得最佳导演奖时说得很好
He said it's fundamentally ridiculous in some ways to set art up as a competition. 他说 从根本上来说 要从更方面把艺术看做成比赛是很荒谬的
And really the true value of things get learned over time as people's relationship with them has traction 3 or not. 事情真正的价值会随时间被发现 人们与之的关系会被拉近或不会
So,to me,it's all aravy.It's all really nice thing to be a part of. 所以 对于我来说这是有吸引力的 能参与其中真的很好
And I will say too,this year the thing that was really gratifying was a lot of people I came up with,Mark Garofalo and Ethan Hawke and Wes Anderson. 我也要说 今年让我满足的事情是我合作的许多人 马克·加罗法洛 伊桑·霍克 韦斯·安德森
These are people I came up in the business with,working with who are friends. 这些都是我在这一行共同相处 共同合作 都是朋友
 

n.[pl.]问候,致意;n./v. 称赞,恭维
  • The manager paid her a compliment on her work.经理赞扬了她的工作。
  • Your presence is a great compliment.承蒙光临,不胜荣幸。
n.牵引;附着摩擦力
  • I'll show you how the traction is applied.我会让你看如何做这种牵引。
  • She's injured her back and is in traction for a month.她背部受伤,正在作一个月的牵引治疗。
标签: 脱口秀