《柯南脱口秀》第115期:选择自己喜欢的东西
英语课
No,that's not good.You pay a surgeon to remove from your spine 1. 这可不好 看起来像是付钱给医生让他从你颈椎里移除的东西
It's going to taste delicious when it comes out of the oven,this I promise you. 出烤箱后尝起来会很好吃 我跟你保证
I'm going to use extra dough 2 to wrap around the sausage right there and just make that thing right there 我要用另一块面团 包住里面的香肠 做成这样
The beauty of this is that it's all about choose your own adventure. 这个的美好之处是 你可以选择自己喜欢的东西
From there you pop it in the oven and what comes out.I love this part of the cooking demonstration 3. 然后你把它放进烤箱 出来的是 我喜欢烹饪教学的这部分
We go from this piece of crap right here and then magically it becomes this,which would never happen in a million years. 这是魔法 从这破玩意儿神奇般地变成了这个 这是绝对不可能发生的事
No,it absolutely does.That's the beauty of this recipe.It becomes this fun pull-apart monkey bread. 绝对会 这就是这份食谱的美妙之处 这成了有趣的可以撕开的猴面包
Ok,and you pull that.And all of the cool stuff inside. 好吧 你撕开 你就撕开 里面有美味的东西
Look,all of your cheddar popcorn 4 is there.You put chocolate in this one apparently 5.Yeah,ok. 瞧瞧 你的切达爆米花 显然你往这个里面加了巧克力 好吧
Wow.So healthy.I brought an even better recipe to follow up this one.It's called crackle. 哇 好健康啊 接下来我带来了一份更棒的食谱 叫做蜜糖派
Ok,It's our crack pie we make at milk bar,meat sort of coffee Brital-like state.you call it crack pie,more people will be interested. 好的 这是我们在牛奶吧做的蜜糖派 像肉一样的太妃块糖 你称之为蜜糖派 更多人会感兴趣的
You can always explain later on it's a misunderstanding.Where is my crack pie. 你可以稍后解释这是个误会 我的蜜糖派呢
All right,you get the melted butter in here.I will pour melted butter in,all right. 你来加融化的黄油 我会倒融化了的黄油
stop assing me.so you get all of these ingredients together that we make our crack pie filling for. 不要跟我顶嘴 你添加这些原料 来做蜜糖派的填料
But instead of filling it in a pie,we spread it on a sheet pan 但是我们不会把它倒进派里 而是平摊在平底锅里
and it's choose your own adventure mentality 6 of what fun ingredients go on this baking sheet with this crack pie filling. 你可以选择 要把什么有趣的原料 放在烤盘的蜜桃派填料上
Ok,let's put these Ritz crackers 7 on there.all right. 放点乐之饼干 好
n.脊柱,脊椎;(动植物的)刺;书脊
- He broke his spine in a fall from a horse.他从马上跌下摔断了脊梁骨。
- His spine developed a slight curve.他的脊柱有点弯曲。
n.生面团;钱,现款
- She formed the dough into squares.她把生面团捏成四方块。
- The baker is kneading dough.那位面包师在揉面。
n.表明,示范,论证,示威
- His new book is a demonstration of his patriotism.他写的新书是他的爱国精神的证明。
- He gave a demonstration of the new technique then and there.他当场表演了这种新的操作方法。
n.爆米花
- I like to eat popcorn when I am watching TV play at home.当我在家观看电视剧时,喜欢吃爆米花。
- He still stood behind his cash register stuffing his mouth with popcorn.他仍站在收银机后,嘴里塞满了爆米花。
adv.显然地;表面上,似乎
- An apparently blind alley leads suddenly into an open space.山穷水尽,豁然开朗。
- He was apparently much surprised at the news.他对那个消息显然感到十分惊异。
n.心理,思想,脑力
- He has many years'experience of the criminal mentality.他研究犯罪心理有多年经验。
- Running a business requires a very different mentality from being a salaried employee.经营企业所要求具备的心态和上班族的心态截然不同。
标签:
脱口秀