《名人传记》之我是李小龙51:去好莱坞的机会
英语课
I tried to make my parents buy me some real ones. Thank God they didn't.
我想让我的父母买个真的给我玩玩,多亏他们没买。
I'm nunchucking, I'm busting 1 myself all in the head.I had the rubber ones. So I'm good.
我玩双节棍老是要打到我的头,还好我的是橡胶做的,所以没出什么事。
I got into it because I stopped carrying a gun.I carried a gun for years.I'm not ashamed to admit it.
我迷恋上它是因为我终于可以不背枪了,这些年我都带着枪,其实也没什么可惭愧的。
I think I went into therapy and I thought,let me carry something else.
疗伤的时候我在想要不带个别的东西吧
This one particularly is sentimental 2 for me.
这副双节棍对我很有意义
These are the same nunchucks that we used in The Game of Death.
因为我们就是用它拍的《死亡游戏》
He gave me these to keep in the house.It brings out really fond memories for me.
他让我放在家里面,它给我带来了很美好的回忆。
Fred Weintraub, who was an executive at Warner Bros,comes to visit him in Hong Kong on the set of Game of Death says,"Hey,man, we've seen what you can do."
弗里德·维特博,华纳兄弟的总裁,来香港《死亡游戏》的片场看他。他说,小伙子,我们看到了你的能耐
"We wanna do a film with you and we wanna do it with Warner Bros." Boom.
我们想和你合作一部电影是华纳兄弟出品的,哇。
It was a time when Bruce had so much opportunity and he was so thrilled to co-produce Enter the Dragon.
那段时间布鲁斯得到了相当多的机会,他很激动能参与电影《龙争虎斗》的制作。
He said "This is my opening back into Hollywood."
他说 这是他去好莱坞的机会
打破,打碎( bust的现在分词 ); 突击搜查(或搜捕); (使)降级,降低军阶
- Jim and his wife were busting up again yesterday. 吉姆和他的妻子昨天又吵架了。
- He figured she was busting his chops, but it was all true. 他以为她在捉弄他,其实完全是真的。
adj.多愁善感的,感伤的
- She's a sentimental woman who believes marriage comes by destiny.她是多愁善感的人,她相信姻缘命中注定。
- We were deeply touched by the sentimental movie.我们深深被那感伤的电影所感动。