TED演讲:疯狂的科学家用苹果做出了耳朵(5)
时间:2019-01-18 作者:英语课 分类:TED演讲科学篇
英语课
So listen, all of the work I've shown you, the stuff 1 that I've built that's all around me on this stage 听我说,我向你们展示的所有工作,我身边所有这些自己造出来的东西,
and the other projects my lab is involved in are all a direct 2 result of me playing with your garbage. 还有我的实验室参与的其他项目,都是我玩转你们丢的垃圾的直接结果。
Play -- play is a key part of my scientific practice. 玩转——玩转是我科学实践的关键。
It's how I train my mind to be unconventional and to be creative and to decide to make human apple ears. 它能训练我的大脑突破常规,富有创意,让我决定制作人类的苹果耳朵。
So, the next time any of you are looking at some old, broken-down, malfunctioning 3, piece-of-crap technology, 所以,下一次当你们看到一些老旧的,破损的,不好用的,废铜烂铁一样的科技产品
I want you to think of me. Because I want it. 我希望你们能想起我。因为我需要它们。
So, seriously, please find any way to get in touch with me, and let's see what we can build. Thank you. 说真的,请想尽一切方法联系我,看看我们能造出什么东西。谢谢。
n.原料,材料,东西;vt.填满;吃饱
- We could supply you with the stuff in the raw tomorrow.明天我们可以供应你原材料。
- He is not the stuff.他不是这个材料。
adj.直接的;直达的;v.指挥;知道;监督;管理
- This train is direct,you do not have to change.这辆火车是直达的,你不必换车。
- The army is under the king's direct command.军队由国王直接统帅。
出故障
- But something was malfunctioning in the equipment due to human error. 但由于人为的错误,设备发生故障了。 来自超越目标英语 第4册
- Choke coils are useful for prevention of malfunctioning electronic equipment. 扼流圈对于防止电器设备的故障很有帮助。 来自互联网
标签:
TED演讲