TED演讲:我们的大脑是如何交流的?(10)
时间:2019-01-18 作者:英语课 分类:TED演讲科学篇
英语课
And I'm not sure how to fix it because I'm only a scientist. 我只是个科学家,不知如何解决这个问题。
But maybe one way to do it is to go back to the more natural way of communication, which is a dialogue, 但或许有个可行的方法,就是回复到自然的沟通方式,也就是对话:
in which it's not only me speaking to you now, but a more natural way of talking, 在谈话中不是只有我对你讲话,而是更自然的谈话方式,
in which I am speaking and I am listening, 当我在说的时候,我同时也在聆听,
and together we are trying to come to a common ground and new ideas. 我们一起试着达成共识和新想法。
Because after all, the people we are coupled to define 1 who we are. 因为,毕竟,能与我们产生共鸣的人定义了我们是什么样的人。
And our desire to be coupled to another brain is something very basic that starts at a very early age. 我们对另一个大脑产生共鸣的基本渴望在年龄很小的时候就已经开始了。
So let me finish with an example from my own private life 最后,我用自己生活中的一个例子作为结束,
that I think is a good example of how coupling to other people is really going to define who we are. 我觉得这是一个很好的例子说明了“共鸣”定义了我们是谁。
This my son Jonathan at a very early age. 这是我儿子乔纳森非常年幼的时候。
See how he developed a vocal 2 game together with my wife, 看他与我的妻子一起玩声音的游戏,
only from the desire and pure joy of being coupled to another human being. 仅仅源自渴望与他人产生共鸣的单纯喜悦。
Now, think how the ability of my son to be coupled to us and other people in his life is going to shape the man he is going to become. 想想看,我的儿子与他生命中其他人共鸣的能力,将会如何形塑出他未来的人格。
And think how you change on a daily basis from the interaction 3 and coupling to other people in your life. 也想想看,你平日与生命中其他人的互动,如何改变了你。
So keep being coupled to other people. 所以持续跟其他人产生共鸣。
Keep spreading your ideas, because the sum of all of us together, coupled, is greater than our parts. 持续分享你的想法,因为我们共鸣起来的总力量,远远胜过我们分开的个别力量。
Thank you. 谢谢。
vt.解释,下定义,阐述,限定,规定
- Please define the words.请解释这些字的意义。
- It's hard to define exactly what has changed.很难解释清楚到底发生了什么变化。
adj.直言不讳的;嗓音的;n.[pl.]声乐节目
- The tongue is a vocal organ.舌头是一个发音器官。
- Public opinion at last became vocal.终于舆论哗然。
n.交流;相互作用,相互影响,合作
- The interaction of the two groups produced many good ideas.两个组的相互交流产生了许多好主意。
- Price is determined through the interaction of demand and supply.价格在供需的相互作用中形成。
标签:
TED演讲