实战口语情景对话 第158期:板球 Cricket
时间:2019-01-15 作者:英语课 分类:实战口语情景对话
英语课
Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket 1 very much.
Selvam, 你说你非常喜欢板球。
Selvam: Yes, sure.
对呀。
Todd:and who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?
那谁是世界上最棒的板球运动员呢?
Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.
要我说,是Tendulkar Sachin先生。
Todd: Oh, and he's from India?
哦,他来自印度吗?
Selvam: Yeah, he's from India.
对,他来自印度。
Todd: OK, is he from the south of India or?
好的,那他是来自南印度还是?
Selvam: He's north India.
北印度。
Todd: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter 2?
他来自北印度。那他一定是个非常棒的击球手了?
Selvam: Yeah, batsman.
对,击球手。
Todd: Batsman
击球手?
Selvam: Batsman.
恩击球手。
Todd: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?
好的,那在板球运动中一天要击多少次球?
Selvam: How many times you bat?
击多少次球?
Todd: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?
就是你要试着去击球多少次?
Selvam: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.
直到你出局了才可以击球。直到你出局了才可以击球。
Todd: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats
哦是嘛,但你只有一次机会。像棒球那样,你将球发给另一个人,然后那人再击吗?
Selvam: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.
不,不是那样的。直到你出线了才可以击球。
Todd: Oh, really,
哦是嘛?
Selvam: Yeah.
对!
Todd: Oh, OK
哦,我知道了。
Selvam: It's like that.
就是那样的。
Todd: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?
哇你都是跟你的朋友玩板球吗?
Selvam: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.
恩是的,我过去常跟朋友玩。
Todd: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?
你刚刚说的那个人叫什么名字着?不好意思我忘记了。。
Selvam: Sachin Tendulkar.
Sachin Tendulkar.
Todd: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?
哇,我不知道他。我是比较喜欢棒球的。你知道Barry Bonds?
Selvam: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.
不好意思,不知道,我对棒球无从了解。
Todd: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.
好吧。你刚给我讲了板球运动,那换我来给你讲讲棒球吧。
n.蟋蟀,板球运动;adj.公平的
- The England cricket team scored quite a useful total.英格兰板球队得分总数令人满意。
- We could hear the shrill of the midsummer cricket.我们可以听到仲夏时节蟋蟀的尖叫声。
- Your behaviour isn't cricket.你的行为不光彩。
标签:
口语